Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

wheeli

Funny Guy from the North, eh
wow 4 pages since i was here last....the world must be ending.
the great white north is at a stand still ......gas is down to $5 a gallon
the idiot that runs our country came up with 82 billion $ in aid that we'll never see and our dollar is almost worth half of a usd so things are looking up
gonna go make drinks ttyl

wheeli

Funny Guy from the North, eh
wow 4 pages since i was here last....the world must be ending.
the great white north is at a stand still ......gas is down to $5 a gallon
the idiot that runs our country came up with 82 billion $ in aid that we'll never see and our dollar is almost worth half of a usd so things are looking up
gonna go make drinks ttyl

Slippery P

do non locals still get whacked in the line up in Oxnard?(& there tires slashed, leashes cut,ect ect )
That type of localism went out long ago... unfortunately... “like come on bro we are one people one planet your harshing my mellow with your localism you don’t own the water this is gods water man...”

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
I've been considered non-essential for a few weeks now. I was building the new Facebook offices and they shut the job down over "The 'Rona". Unfortunately that was the only job for my trade that the company has. Not laid off, trust me I know that all too well, just waiting in limbo for all this to pass.

Stay safe, stay inside. This got much bigger than I hoped it was going to be.

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
the other day

IMG_8053.jpg

klaus

Administrator
Bull!! surf NAZI mayor fulknor is a pos who closed the ocean, to hell w with mayor fooolkner, he can FOAD
Fear... once in that emotion a person is the most controllable. Antidote: Love... yeah that ugly L word. It actually means something else than what RomCos and Disney teach us. It means (in my book) that one is enjoying self no matter what externalities or internal thoughts dish out. Suddenly... a lock down becomes: bring it bitches because I aint scarred... I love it... Try harder...and eventually whatever powers the fears peddlers run out of ammunition. So simple.

Btw... My towns exact fear/freedom limitations allow walking outside to get groceries...so any walk when stoped is a walk to towards an essential business. Hence legal...and sometimes I get lost in the parks and beaches on my way to a grocery store. fear... try harder because it bounces right off my avatar of a person.

jon coleman

fear, ties back into divide and conquer, im fearing no tp!!, ill fight you for that last roll in wall mart, , , also goes back to my turn off msm , ultimate fear mongering A holes