• Forum membership has its advantages....

Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
did my membership expire.....cant post test test test 123
You can post, but Wtar has become more powerful than you can ever imagine. Klaus can’t even stop it. We can post whatever we want but wtar only lets us see what it wants. To hell with coronapox, wtar is taking over. Just be glad we helped it, cuz when the robots take over hopefully it remembers us and takes pity on us.

OFFRD-JNKIE

Anyone in here have any experience with artificial turf? Thinking about putting in the back yard...

wheeli

Funny Guy from the North, eh
Anyone in here have any experience with artificial turf? Thinking about putting in the back yard...
Ya were installers,dont buy the chinese stuff........a few bucks more will pay off once its 5 years old

OFFRD-JNKIE

Where are you based out of? IF I decide to go that direction I'd rather pay the off road family...

wheeli

Funny Guy from the North, eh
Where are you based out of? IF I decide to go that direction I'd rather pay the off road family...
[/QUOTE]
Thx man much appreciated but ya like carlos says were in BC so a little out of the way, dont know a installer in socal but i think jimmy stephenson in vegas does it or has a guy, find him on fakebook

Slippery P

Make long cat great again...