Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

Blood Eagle

Class Act
I hate cats, but not enough to torture them. My wife loves cats and she put it on, it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought. Crazy plot twist in the end
I was considering watching it for a little bit. Put it on and got like 2 mins into it and was like naw.

bajafox

Accepted
I clicked on the ChineseVirus hashtag on twitter last week, someone used the hashtag to show a video of a guy cooking a dog while it was still alive, Can't un-see it

michael.gonzalez

+ 1 for "Don't F$&K with Cats"

Another docu-series full of surprises and WTF's.
I clicked on the ChineseVirus hashtag on twitter last week, someone used the hashtag to show a video of a guy cooking a dog while it was still alive, Can't un-see it
Like lobster but chewier.

wheeli

Funny Guy from the North, eh
ya it was good ,my fave is ozarks, binged season 3 in one night now gotta wait 18 months for a new season. waiting for season 4 of animal kingdom another good one.......... makes me wonder why i didnt get into crime

bajafox

Accepted
Mind Hunters was good, just sucks having to wait to see if there is even going to be a season 3. I blame Patrick Dailey for making me watch it

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Don't Fk with Cats was great, I thought it was just about finding a dude that killed a cat.
What's it about? I've been trying to get the gf to watch it but she wont since we have a cat. She doesn't want to see a cat get murdered.

bajafox

Accepted
What's it about? I've been trying to get the gf to watch it but she wont since we have a cat. She doesn't want to see a cat get murdered.
Starts out that way, the videos of the cats really arent too bad. A few episodes in and its not about the cats anymore...kills a person, sorry spoiler