Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
They will blame Covid somehow and add him to count.
People who died of regular flu since December are getting grandfathered into blaming COVID lol

JDDurfey

Reaction
I posted up a 5 part story on the 2001 Baja 500. The Pro bike team I was a part of finished 3rd bike and 3rd overall. We barely beat Mark McMillin who won the 4 wheel overall. Anyway, here is a link to race day. If you want to read the rest of the story check it out.

2001 Baja 500 Part 4

OFFRD-JNKIE

Reaction
Ok we're getting closer to switching from Direct TV to steaming... does anyone have both Sling & Hulu how much better/worse is one than the other/

michael_loomis

Reaction
Ok we're getting closer to switching from Direct TV to steaming... does anyone have both Sling & Hulu how much better/worse is one than the other/
I switched to DirecTV Now... they changed the name to AT&T Now. It’s been good.. but the price keeps jumping just like those homos did to DirecTV.

Started at 40... now it’s up to $65. Not terrible and way more channels than I watch, but quite the jump. I was thinking about trying Sling, Vue, YouTube TV or maybe Philo.

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
I’m super happy with Sling. Cheapest option, has all the cable channels I watched on directv. No locals, but they’ll send you a free antenna to pick them up. Runs on eastern time too so you get the shows early like on directv, YouTube tv runs on pacific time I’ve heard.

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
I just have an amazon fire TV with prime video, netflix, hbo now. Wife got the cyber Monday deal for Hulu+ for like $1.25 a month. That's already way more tv than I watch personally

Blood Eagle

Class Act
Reaction
After PS Vue folded, I hacked my mother in law's account credentials for her Dish Network account, bought some Rokus and put the apps for all the channels I watch and went through the activation process using her info. So she foots the bill and I just use the info lol.

Last edited:

troyharper

DA Meatball
Reaction
This was brought to my attention this morning. From this day forth everyone should call me Dr. Troy Harper. I was assured my knowledge of the corona virus has allowed me the title. When it comes to background I have read every single internet posting available. If I don’t have direct knowledge, I can surly make it up just as well as anyone else. I hope you all will be sending me graduation gifts in the form of TP and antiseptic. What I have learned in my vast trek for knowledge is, no matter what the knowledge being posted on FB, it is usually turned into a political meme. Knowledge = politics = skewed articles = fake news = Netflix = Hulu = weight gain. I don’t expect all of you to follow this hence the reason I have the FB doctorate corona degree “self acclaimed of course” I digress. So my first prescriptions to the public is
1. Open the bar early and often during the day. If you do not drink see #2.
2. Open the fridge early and often during the day.
3. Both the above will not be counted against you via the corona bypass that will reset you in 2.5 months to normal.
4. Zoom your favorite people to keep sanity often.
5. Hold back posting your opinions on FB unless you are a doctor or a scientist. “From the looks of it we all are”.

Anyways please send all the gifts to me ASAP especially the TP it’s getting deep over here.

I will think of more prescriptions soon.

Dr. Troy