• Forum membership has its advantages....

Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

blue dog

By the end of the first episode of the tiger king, I can tell you that all those friggin people are out too lunch

blue dog

I admit it, I watched Joe Exotic and his band of misfit's.
What a train wreck all of those people are .
This guy actually thought he could be president.
If that Bitch didn't kill her husband, I will go vegan.
Joe Exotic, you can't make this **** up

blue dog

His song about the women that didn't kill her husband ( wink wink ) was awesome. Found her double and had her feed the cats her husband.

bajafox

Accepted
You're assuming anyone will be left by Halloween.
My wife always made fun of me when I told her if I won the lotto I'd have a doomsday bunker, who's laughing now? Well she still is but doesn't change the fact I still want a doomsday bunker

Last edited:
I've been looking for a house to buy lately. My realtor turned me on to one in Carson built in the 1950s. It had a bomb shelter. I told her I need to see that house immediately. Went to go see the house, 8000 sq ft lot, pool, changing rooms by the pool, rumpus room with a fireplace attached to the garage. But the owners tile over the bombshelter and turned it into a breakfast nook in their kitchen.

*sigh*

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
I've been looking for a house to buy lately. My realtor turned me on to one in Carson built in the 1950s. It had a bomb shelter. I told her I need to see that house immediately. Went to go see the house, 8000 sq ft lot, pool, changing rooms by the pool, rumpus room with a fireplace attached to the garage. But the owners tile over the bombshelter and turned it into a breakfast nook in their kitchen.

*sigh*
Jesus dude did you got Beyonces house? I didn’t realize you were so baller.

blue dog

Elton John meets broke back Mountain meets x cons meets carnival workers.
What could go wrong

Jesus dude did you got Beyonces house? I didn’t realize you were so baller.
The house was in a **** state. 8000+ sq ft lot and a 900 sq ft house. Big rundown/non-operational waterfall fixture in the backyard behind the garage. Memorial to their parents near the pool. Changing rooms were 10% spider webs, 20% old wood, 10% scrap/junk, 50% scene from SAW.

bajafox

Accepted
I found 2 places I liked today, reached out to my realtor and apparently all the finance options I had just a few weeks ago are gone