Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

jon coleman

Reaction
& i thought I was the only unsat hippie out here, im DOUBLE whammy'd, cant get haircut at 6 ft& my barber is a Chinese old skool ' stylist', hmmm, dilemma...

EMS702

Rescue 1
Reaction
Looks like with all the political stuff , Ballistic threads and no real racing going on we missed the 12th anniversary of WTAR. Hoping still that we keep this thread alive.

JDDurfey

Reaction
Question to satisfy my curiosity...

I see a 1450 in the classifieds. I am in no position or desire to purchase, but I like to look for entertainment. Anyway, this particular 1450 does not have "working doors" I thought 1450 had to have working doors and that was one of the things that set it apart from Class 8. I know the ability to "back half" the 1450 is also a difference between the two, but the working doors appears to not be anymore.

Enlighten me for my entertainment please.

JDDurfey

Reaction
Question to satisfy my curiosity...

I see a 1450 in the classifieds. I am in no position or desire to purchase, but I like to look for entertainment. Anyway, this particular 1450 does not have "working doors" I thought 1450 had to have working doors and that was one of the things that set it apart from Class 8. I know the ability to "back half" the 1450 is also a difference between the two, but the working doors appears to not be anymore.

Enlighten me for my entertainment please.