• Forum membership has its advantages....

Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

JDDurfey

Question to satisfy my curiosity...

I see a 1450 in the classifieds. I am in no position or desire to purchase, but I like to look for entertainment. Anyway, this particular 1450 does not have "working doors" I thought 1450 had to have working doors and that was one of the things that set it apart from Class 8. I know the ability to "back half" the 1450 is also a difference between the two, but the working doors appears to not be anymore.

Enlighten me for my entertainment please.

JWK Motorsports

They have been allowed to race in snores pro class with the approval of fellow racers. Pretty sure the fast guys don’t care as they just want to race all the laps unlike a sportsman class.. working doors is still a rule though, so I wouldn’t buy a truck that doesn’t fit the class..

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Everytime I click on this tread it goes waaaaaay back to a month ago. klaus it’s a problem that you still haven’t fixed.

JDDurfey

I don't even remember what I was trying to post. I know it was a link to something I found funny. But oh well, I guess y'all didn't need to see it.

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
@Big Hock Its the reply feature that disadvantaged this all up....If we can remove it and just keep the +quote post it would possibly be back to normal. I don't think its that easy though for @Klaus to do.

klaus

Administrator
comment

all do slightly different things.... comment is 3rd party add-on software that is a tad flakey.