Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

jon coleman

Reaction
it was Saturday night, drunk partiers making racket all night, loud dove& crows this morning right out side window at 5:30 am, waaaa, i want to move, but seems rent is going up in sandiego

Last edited:

JDDurfey

Reaction
I almost wish I was somewhere they were looting small businesses. I would gladly go stand guard with my AR. I have enough mags to hold those little snowflakes off for a while.

They know better than to come try that crap at small town Texas. We would bury them and they would never be found again.

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
I almost wish I was somewhere they were looting small businesses. I would gladly go stand guard with my AR. I have enough mags to hold those little snowflakes off for a while.

They know better than to come try that crap at small town Texas. We would bury them and they would never be found again.

So you're willing to commit mass murder to protect some business's insured merchandise.

Good to know.

jon coleman

Reaction
So you're willing to commit mass murder to protect some business's insured merchandise.

Good to know.
hmmmm, seems antifa is....i Do study history, communism kills, i tell you what, go to china and throw a brick, see what the state does to you, cheers( 12 ga. dove& quayle load gets attention& stings at 50 plus yards, i know...)so an ar .223 rnd.is excessive to a point...

jon coleman

Reaction

three sss's man, shhhhhhh!

JDDurfey

Reaction

Good to know.
Nope! I have no desire to MURDER anyone. However, if one of my friends or family members had a business that was being looted by thugs I would love to exercise my right to protect that property. You are missing one major point....looting is ILLEGAL! Protecting your personal property is LEGAL! Self defense is not MURDER!

jon coleman

Reaction
Nope! I have no desire to MURDER anyone. However, if one of my friends or family members had a business that was being looted by thugs I would love to exercise my right to protect that property. You are missing one major point....looting is ILLEGAL! Protecting your personal property is LEGAL! Self defense is not MURDER!
in the good ole' days if you took away a mans ability to work& feed his family, you were hanged, oh, you stole my horse?, hang'em, it is not murder.

JDDurfey

Reaction
To set the record straight...I have never shot anyone. I have no desire to ever shoot anyone. After talking to people who have justifiably killed someone I don't want any part of what they went through mentally and emotionally afterwards even though they were in the right.

However, if you come at me, my family, or my friends with an intent to harm us or our property you will be met with force. That's the way we do things in rural Texas and proud of it.

I am a strong believer in the 1st Amendment, but I equally believe in the 2nd.

I apologize for my part in making this thread "PURPLE" I have avoided Purple for the most part for about 5 years because I was so sick of all the crap there. I rest my case and will not bring politics to this thread any longer.

Blood Eagle

Class Act
Reaction
Personal property isn't worth a life. I always have to laugh when people buy guns and dream of lighting up someone running away with their TV. You shoot the dude and he drops your TV and it breaks anyways. Firearms are a great deterrent but you can't shoot a dude for breaking a window and stealing something. Well you can, the question is if it's worth the loss of life. I know how empowering guns are for many reasons and I understand their importance in many given situations. Stealing property isn't justifiable IMO. It might stand up in court wherever you are but they are for real life threatening situations. Also for rising up against the government.

Last edited:

Class10DAN

Reaction
20190831_153346.jpg

i look like a karen in this picture but i usually dont give a poop about my hair