Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
Reaction
Personal property isn't worth a life. I always have to laugh when people buy guns and dream of lighting up someone running away with their TV. You shoot the dude and he drops your TV and it breaks anyways. Firearms are a great deterrent but you can't shoot a dude for breaking a window and stealing something. Well you can, the question is if it's worth the loss of life. I know how empowering guns are for many reasons and I understand their importance in many given situations. Stealing property isn't justifiable IMO. It might stand up in court wherever you are but they are for real life threatening situations. Also for rising up against the government.
If someone breaks into my car or garage, they deserve to get their ass whipped good! BUT, if they break into my house, they deserve, and will be if I'm home, to be carried by six on their way to hell.

Blood Eagle

Class Act
Reaction
If someone breaks into my car or garage, they deserve to get their ass whipped good! BUT, if they break into my house, they deserve, and will be if I'm home, to be carried by six on their way to hell.
It would totally depend on the situation how I would react. But I'm not lighting up someone for their sheer presence.

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
Reaction
It would totally depend on the situation how I would react. But I'm not lighting up someone for their sheer presence.
Nope, me neither, but I draw the line with my house & family.

Class10DAN

Reaction
IMG_7074.JPG

im the kiddo on the left (sorry, Lacrosse kids have a crappy sense of humor) but my acne is bad, my hair was long and apparently girls love it.

Class10DAN

Reaction
Some things are better left tucked away in that dark corner of our phones never to see the light of day!
Lmao but it’s a pretty cool (horrible) picture

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
1591220464586.png

Finally finished my budget PC gaming set up
Acer monitor $90
Corsair keyboard $50
Razer mouse $40 (on sale)
3 yr old gaming laptop, $1200 at the time
$120 desk

CMA GUMBY

Reaction
WTAR jacked up again? Or just me? Forum page shows bajafox post#201,612 on 6/03/2020 as last post. Clicked on thread and btshannon comes up as last post 201,560 on 5/19/2020. Both show page 10078. 😵

Last edited:

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
Reaction
WTAR jacked up again? Or just me? Forum page shows bajafox post#201,612 on 6/03/2020 as last post. Clicked on thread and btshannon comes up as last post 201,560 on 5/19/2020. Both show page 10078. 😵
Yep, all of em.....