Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

blue dog

Reaction
Woke up today and found I had a Hernia. Laid off 3 months ago, no insurance, and was supposed to leave next week for a 70 day industrial job .
I demand a do over for 2020

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
Woke up today and found I had a Hernia. Laid off 3 months ago, no insurance, and was supposed to leave next week for a 70 day industrial job .
I demand a do over for 2020
Sorry to hear man. I had an inguinal hernia about 15-16 years ago. It was pretty painless but that type of hernia is a tear in the lower abdomen, my intestines would literally slip out the tear into my ball sack. That's how I knew something was wrong, woke up one day, went to work, when I went to use the restroom my balls were as big as a softball. If I remember right the surgery was something like $30k. I had insurance and they think it happened at work so it was covered by work.

The recovery was horrible. At the time I made most of my money at my 2nd job as a waiter. I was dead broke by the time I got back to work.

Good luck man, they're painless but annoying as all hell

JDDurfey

Reaction
Sorry to hear that. The only advise I can give you is DO NOT OVER DO IT AFTER SURGERY!!! I had an appendectomy a few years ago and now bear a nice scar because they couldn't do it laparoscopic. Doc said if I picked up more than 20 pounds in the first 6 weeks I risked ripping it open and the recovery from getting that fixed would be twice as long. I sure as hell didn't want that and obeyed. Even after 6 weeks I worked slowly back into lifting stuff for fear I would tear it.

blue dog

Reaction
That's the one I have Inguinal hernia.
Finally found a doc to check me out at 1 and it's only 5 minutes from the house.
Going to look at medical from the state when I get home.
Up until 3 months ago I had great insurance from my work, not today.
Looks like life be a bit rough for the next few months.
3 months ago I had a great job, was about to buy a house, life was good.
What the f*** happened
2020 re do please.

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
That sounds like my 2009

Got laid off the day I was going to make a final offer on a house and a month before my wedding

blue dog

Reaction
Just got back from the Doc.
Referral for surgery.
Just applied for Medicaid from the state if Nevada, who knows how long it will take for them to get back to me. Doc said recovery from surgery is 4 to 6 weeks.
What else can happen ? Those murder hornet's better wait a bit.
f*** me

jon coleman

Reaction
Well if they’re outlawing Gone With The Wind because of racial overtones I guess we’ll never get to watch Blazing Saddles again.
well, now if dont that beat all ,,here we take the good time & trouble to slaughter every last indian.....& for what?????

jon coleman

Reaction
Referral for surgery.
Just applied for Medicaid from the state if Nevada, who knows how long it will take for them to get back to me. Doc said recovery from surgery is 4 to 6 weeks.
I failed high school me
surgery is no fun, too many times for me, be cool BD, gives us updates!take care!

jon coleman

Reaction
Referral for surgery.
I failed high school me
surgery is no fun, too many times for me, be cool BD, gives us updates!take care!
i pray January 2021 is a major tv & popcorn event, inagural of potus elect Donald John Trump

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
It's been over a decade for me since that same surgery but expect your ball sack area to bruise up like a mother effer. You'll go home ready to throw a party in Vegas but a few hours later the pain will kick in, and you will literally beg for your mom to bring you the Vicodin like I did. Good luck.

jon coleman

Reaction
va emergency is quite depressing, the clients look too young,or are too old, & they both look like the problem is drugs& alcohol