Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

blue dog

No work drive me out of Vegas.
Modesto was not my first choice. There were no prevailing wage gigs in Big Sur.

blue dog

The toys I get to work with on this gig.
I'm ok on the Kabota, can get the job done and not destroy the machine. The tracked cat, still getting the hang of it. Had to watch a 20 minute YouTube video to figure out all the controls and how to use the breaker, the rest is learn as I go.
The ram 4500 is registered in Montana and has been deleted completely and has a tune, trailer and concrete is about 20k, the truck doesn't even know it's there. Not a fan of new diesels, but this thing hauls the mail and never breaks a sweat.
Cooler day in Methdesto today, only 88.
Cheers
KIMG1113.JPG

Attachments

blue dog

Kabota is easy. This one is a 100 horse unit, it has good power, turns on a dime and has air conditioning. Loud as all get up in that can though.

blue dog

Typical Wells we are deleting for the county.
Some have the pumps in the well, some have a motor that drives a pump via a drive shaft down in the well. Some have building's, some have big standby gen sets, lots of electrical, 3 phase 480 power. Wells with pumps at the bottom are much easier to do then drive shaft units.
We recycle everything, concrete, steel all pump parts, sell the gen sets and expensive parts.
Not fun work, physical, it's hot and humid, at about the end of this stuff at 51.
3 down, 11 to go.
Thankful for a prevailing wage job at this point with the covid.
Can't wait to get back to my gig work in a nice shop building stuff for arena events all over the country. I realize how much I enjoy my regular gig, and appreciate my Boss's as well.
That's a day in the life of me these days.
Cheers from Turlock.
PS. Can't wait to get out if California, and get back to Nevada.
KIMG1126.JPG
KIMG1108.JPG
KIMG1122.JPG

OFFRD-JNKIE

What's good in WTAR today?