Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

jon coleman

wtar is on covid novel corona c19 pandemic lockdown, we are in purple zone , Gavin just shut er' down, psyche!!, saw three different rigs all juiced up heading south on the 5, is there a race in Baja this week???

troyharper

DA Meatball
it sure is quiet in here.
wtar is on covid novel corona c19 pandemic lockdown, we are in purple zone , Gavin just shut er' down, psyche!!, saw three different rigs all juiced up heading south on the 5, is there a race in Baja this week???
Baja 500 in San Felipe

troyharper

DA Meatball
it sure is quiet in here.
Baja 500 in San Felipe

bajafox

Accepted
How much does all of that cost serious? I was always a PC gamer until it cost about 2k to keep up with a $300 Xbox. I haven’t played a Call of duty game in years because I can’t do the thumbsticks, I need mouse and keyboard.
CPU was $200
Game card $400

That was half the cost lol

bajafox

Accepted
Good luck to the WTARDs down in San Felipe, Loomis, PDailey and Dan2000

Pat invited me to help but I had to pass on this race due to not wanting to isolate myself for a few days from my son when I returned. Been with him every day since he was born and I'm not yet ready to be away from him for even a day. Crazy what kids will do to you lol

Blood Eagle

Class Act

Pat invited me to help but I had to pass on this race due to not wanting to isolate myself for a few days from my son when I returned. Been with him every day since he was born and I'm not yet ready to be away from him for even a day. Crazy what kids will do to you lol
Take him with you. Wife be like "why does the baby have glitter all over him?"

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB

Kind of ironic that Pat was most adamant about the San Felipe 250 being cancelled because of covid-19back in March before it got big (AND RIGHTLY SO) but has no problem racing down there now, now that it is a bigger problem.

Funny what factory contracts will do.