Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

Blood Eagle

Class Act
I have to say, I'm disappointed in "The Memes of Offroad Racing" page for not making a meme about Dan McMillin getting a win at the 500.
Honestly forgot about that page. It's been several months since they've even posted anything. Make the Memes of Offroad Racing great again. Or at least mediocre again.

bajafox

Accepted
My first thought was that I unliked the page or something as well. Nope, just a dead page.
There must have been a weird glitch or something a few weeks ago cause my FB feed would be full of ads from pages I followed, like their merch crap would spam my entire news feed so I unfollowed a ton of pages. Just assumed this was one of them but nope.

Blood Eagle

Class Act
There must have been a weird glitch or something a few weeks ago cause my FB feed would be full of ads from pages I followed, like their merch crap would spam my entire news feed so I unfollowed a ton of pages. Just assumed this was one of them but nope.
I like to hit the "hide ad" button and when it asks I say that it's not relevant to my likings. Even if it is totally relevant, I just like messing with the algorithm so it doesn't get to know me too well.

bajafox

Accepted
I like to hit the "hide ad" button and when it asks I say that it's not relevant to my likings. Even if it is totally relevant, I just like messing with the algorithm so it doesn't get to know me too well.
I was cracking up a few weeks ago cause I kept getting ads for ED 😂 😂 I even sent screenshots of it to my wife cracking up wondering wtf I said or searched that triggered those ads. Only thing even close to it that I can think of that I googled was about getting the snip

Blood Eagle

Class Act
I was cracking up a few weeks ago cause I kept getting ads for ED 😂 😂 I even sent screenshots of it to my wife cracking up wondering wtf I said or searched that triggered those ads. Only thing even close to it that I can think of that I googled was about getting the snip
My favorite was the Grunt Style shirts they thought I'd be interested in. I am a veteran, yes. I am a gun guy, yes. Those shirts are horrid and remind my of Affliction shirts for MMA bros. No thanks.

bajafox

Accepted
My favorite was the Grunt Style shirts they thought I'd be interested in. I am a veteran, yes. I am a gun guy, yes. Those shirts are horrid and remind my of Affliction shirts for MMA bros. No thanks.
I was and still am getting a ton of ads about pc gaming since I've been looking and pricing parts for the last month+. I have it all now, just gotta build it

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Fb has been like that for a few years now. One day a week, usually a Thursday or Friday, that ever second or third post is an ad. I used to report them for violence/sexual content/child endangerment etc. for the lulz.

bajafox

Accepted
Fb has been like that for a few years now. One day a week, usually a Thursday or Friday, that ever second or third post is an ad. I used to report them for violence/sexual content/child endangerment etc. for the lulz.
Well I already disliked/unfollowed a bunch of pages because of it lol

My "for you" feed on Twitter is never for me at all

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Gave this a try at the 500 and I liked how they worked. The Lemonade flavor is a bit better.
xoxo
C58E61CD-F0AB-4E3D-A156-61D7A4E2EA49.JPG

Curtis Guise

Administrator
I've been using this stuff when I ride the last 6 months or so. Lemon lime and strawberry lemonade so far and they both taste good.

I know there are a ton of different ones out there now. The only other one I used was Cytomax back in the 90's. Looks like that one is still around after a quick search.