Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
@klaus I just tried to post a pic using the snipping tool again in purple and got locked out of rdc at work lol

Same proxy error. Happened 3 times now doing the same exact thing, pretty funny
Dude how do you not understand this yet? It’s your work! Stop posting on RDC and do your lovely job!

JDDurfey

Reaction
RDC didn't work on my company network for over a week, and then BAM it was working again... Thankfully! Since social media sites are blocked on the company network RDC is my only "go to" during the day that I can get away with. You Tube isn't blocked, but watching a video is pretty obvious.

jon coleman

Reaction
RDC didn't work on my company network for over a week, and then BAM it was working again... Thankfully! Since social media sites are blocked on the company network RDC is my only "go to" during the day that I can get away with. You Tube isn't blocked, but watching a video is pretty obvious.
hmmm, depends on the video too

JDDurfey

Reaction
HP.jpg

Klaus

Administrator
Reaction
@klaus I just tried to post a pic using the snipping tool again in purple and got locked out of rdc at work lol

Same proxy error. Happened 3 times now doing the same exact thing, pretty funny
I am at a loss...it works for everyone. Have your IT department call me and I am willing to troubleshoot nerd out.

JDDurfey

Reaction
Well, it wasn't working for me at work two weeks ago. Then it worked all last week. But then today it quit working again. I am not about to complain to my IT department, because they will block it from ever working...maybe I should be more productive....Nah....