Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
@klaus Maybe it's just me but I'm seeing some threads where it'll say there are pages 1-185 but only go up to 172 when I click on the most current post, when I click on the next page or latest page, takes me back to the first post

The corona thread does that

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
Reaction
124520260_3632423820150598_2976449056080642086_n.jpg

Klaus

Administrator
Reaction
Thanks for reaching out. Aware of the issue. Seeking a fix.

JDDurfey

Reaction
Dang, had to make a crappy phone call to the big boss today and tell him that a former employee put the wrong air filters in two of our Western Star semi trucks and dusted the engines! One of them is a 2019 model with less than 50,000 miles on it! Good thing I have good records to cover my ass, otherwise my ass might be on the line!

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Dang, had to make a crappy phone call to the big boss today and tell him that a former employee put the wrong air filters in two of our Western Star semi trucks and dusted the engines! One of them is a 2019 model with less than 50,000 miles on it! Good thing I have good records to cover my ass, otherwise my ass might be on the line!

That's a very expensive f*** up.

JDDurfey

Reaction
That's a very expensive f*** up.
The employee left about 2 months ago for "greener pastures" that turned out to be a desert! He has called one of my guys a couple of times hinting that he would like to come back. Well, yesterday sealed the deal and I will not be offering him his job back. The other two guys I fired a couple of weeks ago were his friends and he is pissed I fired them, so even more reason to never hire him back.

Goober

Reaction
Applied and had a interview to be a Snow groomer.
I figure with my industry being dead and no idea when life will become normal, it's time for a change.
I am fascinated by machines you basically work by yourself and utah is beautiful country. Time for a change.
Anyway, this is a piston bully snow cat, very high tech and awesome, runs a 8.3 cummins, has a 12 way blade on the front and high tech tiller on the back.
Anyway, this is how covid has steered my life and career in a different direction.View attachment 219906
What were you doing in Vegas?

blue dog

Reaction
I am/was the in-house structural fabricator for a rigging company that does live entertainment and corporate Rena events all around the country.
Giving up the building in December.
I dont see this type of work coming back for long time.

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
Anyone else try an air fryer? I picked one up for black Wednesday, doing a test run before I try out some recipes. Perfect portions for just me and my wife
20201128_083126.jpg