Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

blue dog

Reaction
Nope, I'm a millwright/structural fabricator that has been diverted by covid.

What better place to be during a pandemic and super divide in this country.

I will reevaluate what/where/how when the snow season is over.

Klaus

Administrator
Reaction
Screen Shot 2021-01-14 at 10.02.47.png

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
Reaction
Her nipples were pointing in different directions. Not your best work. Maybe that’s what Klaus meant?
I just thought it was a nice pic.....(hell, even I've got nipples.....Not
as nice as hers, butt....................)

blue dog

Reaction
Back at home with my own bed.
No friggin snow and used every drop of water they had making snow. Calling for 1" on the 28th, and a few Inches 2 times in February, not enough to keep the slopes open. Eagle point will most likely close Monday evening. No snow =don't need a equipment fix it dude. Got home to 70 degree weather and immediately swapped out my insulated bibs and Baffin boots for shorts and flip flops.
Gained some snow cat experience, lived at 10,000 ft for 5 weeks, experienced working in sub zero temps at night in the wind, met some good people.
Can't blame covid this time, mother nature just isn't delivering the snow this year.
My time in Utah was much better then when I went up to Modesto for 10 weeks doing that Millwright critical infrastructure stuff in 105 degree weather and 50% humidity earlier in the summer.
Anyway, moving on again.
Cheers from Leo

Attachments

• KIMG0091.JPG
    KIMG0091.JPG
    991.9 KB · Views: 34

blue dog

Reaction
Might buy this from a neighbor, been sitting for over 5 years .
Big block, manual trans, custom caravan steel camper shell. 90's style lift kit. Solid truck that needs some love.
Perfect Mount truck or work tank.

Attachments

• KIMG0097.JPG
    KIMG0097.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 39

Offspring

Reaction
Might buy this from a neighbor, been sitting for over 5 years .
Big block, manual trans, custom caravan steel camper shell. 90's style lift kit. Solid truck that needs some love.
Perfect Mount truck or work tank.
Funny, I've been after my neighbor for his. It's stock with a nice lumber rack on it, but spec'ed as that one is. He knows it's worth more to him sitting around and using it when needed.

blue dog

Reaction
Toyota is tip top. Replaced the radiator, and fan clutch. Rad had a tiny hairline crack. At idle cooling system held pressure, figured out under load was loosing pressure, forcing the radiator to flow to the overflow bottle .