Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

blue dog

Reaction
Offspring, that f350 needs tires, exhaust is rusted out, probably needs a clutch, all new fluids, gas tank probably is filled with jelly by now, brakes, ball joints and tie rod ends. Not sure about the engine, but have a guy that can rebuild it for around 2k.
I'm sure the shocks are toast, but would be a great beater except for the big block and gas milage.

Attachments

• KIMG0096.JPG
    KIMG0096.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 96

Goober

Reaction
Back at home with my own bed.
No friggin snow and used every drop of water they had making snow. Calling for 1" on the 28th, and a few Inches 2 times in February, not enough to keep the slopes open. Eagle point will most likely close Monday evening. No snow =don't need a equipment fix it dude. Got home to 70 degree weather and immediately swapped out my insulated bibs and Baffin boots for shorts and flip flops.
Gained some snow cat experience, lived at 10,000 ft for 5 weeks, experienced working in sub zero temps at night in the wind, met some good people.
Can't blame covid this time, mother nature just isn't delivering the snow this year.
My time in Utah was much better then when I went up to Modesto for 10 weeks doing that Millwright critical infrastructure stuff in 105 degree weather and 50% humidity earlier in the summer.
Anyway, moving on again.
Cheers from Leo
50% humidity in Modesto? No work in Vegas or tired of the heat?

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Finally finished The Boys season 2. Season 3 got green lit and the writers said they are going to have a "Herogasm" episode from the comic books, I had to look up what that was...oh man lol
Soldier Boy. I know nothing of the comics of The Boys, but I hear he's a pretty big part of it.

Anyways, hey PDizzle, how are them new 40" tires? Got to test them yet?

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
I didnt know there were comic books either until I read about where the show came from.

Wonder what the mini series with that Herogasm is going for these days, I'm sure the show made the comic books in higher demand same way Deadpool movies did with those comic books

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
I didnt know there were comic books either until I read about where the show came from.

Wonder what the mini series with that Herogasm is going for these days, I'm sure the show made the comic books in higher demand same way Deadpool movies did with those comic books
Did you ever watch Preacher? Same guy made both comic books. Both shows were equally offensive. Both were produced by Seth Rogan. Great stuff. Since my comic book knowledge stopped in the mid 90’s I had to look up what these books were on the internet. WOW. Comics got crazy after I stopped reading.

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
Did you ever watch Preacher? Same guy made both comic books. Both shows were equally offensive. Both were produced by Seth Rogan. Great stuff. Since my comic book knowledge stopped in the mid 90’s I had to look up what these books were on the internet. WOW. Comics got crazy after I stopped reading.

I never watched Preacher but I heard it was good. Funny thing is I never collected comic books until about 3 years ago, have over 100 or so now but haven't bought any since my son was born and all the shut downs happened.

Yea The Boys and Umbrella Academy are both really good, same with Watchmen on HBO

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
I watched the first few episodes of Preacher then bailed out. HBO's Watchmen is really good.

It's funny how the old fogies in the world bitch about comic book based shows and movies but will watch whatever re-booted show (Hawaii 5.0, Magnum P.I.) and remade movie (Magnificent 7, Ocean's 11) that have no original content and are formulaic.

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Anyone watch Wandavision yet on Disney+? I'm reluctant to start it.

Duuude.... You watch one 30 minute episode then you have to watch a 20 minute youtube video explaining what you just saw on WandaVision and why it's important.

If you like the Marvel movies you have to watch it because it is supposed to lead into "Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness".

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
Wanda vision is weird but not as bad as Mike says. Yeah the first 2 episodes are a little dumb but ep3 gets a little more interesting. I’m thinking it will pick up now. Plus like he said it does tie into the next Dr Strange movie. And Cucumberpatch is listed in the cast, so he’ll probably show up in the finale I’m guessing

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
I watched the first few episodes of Preacher then bailed out.

It may have started slow but it got really good. Like really good. Especially since it seriously pissed off all the super religious people with no sense of humor out there. I’m not religious so I always like to see them get offended. Lol

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
Wanda vision is weird but not as bad as Mike says. Yeah the first 2 episodes are a little dumb but ep3 gets a little more interesting. I’m thinking it will pick up now. Plus like he said it does tie into the next Dr Strange movie. And Cucumberpatch is listed in the cast, so he’ll probably show up in the finale I’m guessing
Yeah I agree. I had no plans to watch it but one of my daughters told me she watched the first two and said I should catch up with her and then we watched #3. It's definitely better by the third episode.