Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

Klaus

Administrator
Reaction
dosent that un filtered burning of diesel/ fuel oil cause climate change??
I bet on electric lines they have an electric warmer solution...so the oil burns miles away at a power plant...or is nuclear that is super clean until its absolutely not...or is solar/wind where the pollution happens in the mining and overall manufacturing process...or is a hydro where the impact is adaptation of nature habitats because new lakes/rivers are formed. Pick your evil.

Propane:

Induction:

Last edited:

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
Reaction
amazing-new-lipstick-helps-lose-weight-gorilla-glue.jpg

JDDurfey

Reaction
Up in Wyoming there are 4 sets of rails running south out of Gillette. The coal trains are non stop when a Republican is President. They use propane or natural gas to heat the switches. Every switch has a 400 gallon tank nearby that is refilled as needed.

If you are into watching trains it is pretty cool to see two loaded trains headed south and two empty trains headed north pass each other.

blue dog

Reaction
Help me out.
I was thinking about starting a body and paint company. Which do you like better ?

f*** this or f*** that.

Attachments

• KIMG0155.JPG
    KIMG0155.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 46

blue dog

Reaction
Nope. Closed my fab shop in signal hill 4 years ago, have not been back to southern California since.
Grew up in Venice, I hear it really is in the toilet now days.

blue dog

Reaction
Odd story.
On a regular basis I did fab and welding for a huge event company here in vegas.
When I went there, they always would give me a guy to help pick stuff up and move heavy stuff etc. I always had this guy named Willis, he was awesome, super nice, polite, listened, worked hard, all around a great helper. He helped me for years as I did stuff for this company.
Today , someone sends me a txt.

I knew he had a checkered past, but figured he was living the straight and narrow now that he was older.

You just never know.

Offspring

Reaction
Looks like he is now trying to recant the story.

Problem is he sounds like he gave up details only the killer would know. Probably ran into some of the same gang members after he gave the statement, and they aren't too happy about it.

blue dog

Reaction
He was the nicest, hardest working dude.
Very focused, was bright.
Just an odd turn of events via a txt messages today that made me sit there for a minute and say to myself, WHAT THE f***.