Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

blue dog

Reaction
Got a amazon package today. Inside the box was nothing but air. Nothing, no packing paper, peanuts, the item I ordered.
Air is what I got.
So, this brings me to the $15.00 am hour minimum wage.
If you are so stupid, that you can take up a box, put a shipping label on it, and send it out the door without putting anything in said box, you don't deserve $15.00 an hour let alone a job.
Lastly, it should have been obvious there was nothing in the box by the weight.
Idiots.
Move along, nothing to see here.

Offspring

Reaction
But it did get there in time. It also buys them time, shipping times have been getting worse since covid hit.

blue dog

Reaction
I ordered a automotive sealer in a caulking tube. 3 m product for the rain gutter drip edge on the 64 power wagon I am restoring. Got my paint today. Tomorrow I will source something locally. Called amazon and told them I received air in a box.
The power wagon is coming along, big week, exhaust from the manifold back, seat is done at upholstery, tomorrow shooting sealer and body color.

Attachments

• KIMG0168.JPG
    KIMG0168.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 47
  • KIMG0157.JPG
    KIMG0157.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 41

JDDurfey

Reaction
A while back I went through McDs drive through. I grabbed the good ole 2 cheeseburger meal. Simple, yet just enough grease to lube up the ole arteries. Got down the road a ways only to discover there were not burger patties on either burger. Bread, ketchup, cheese, and a pickle slice on each one. NO BEEF (if that is what it is)! I was pissed. Threw that crap right out the window to feed the birds. By the time I realized it, I was too far down the road to turn around.

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
Got a amazon package today. Inside the box was nothing but air. Nothing, no packing paper, peanuts, the item I ordered.
Air is what I got.
So, this brings me to the $15.00 am hour minimum wage.
If you are so stupid, that you can take up a box, put a shipping label on it, and send it out the door without putting anything in said box, you don't deserve $15.00 an hour let alone a job.
Lastly, it should have been obvious there was nothing in the box by the weight.
Idiots.
Move along, nothing to see here.
Maybe it was COVID free air?

1614871309965.png

OFFRD-JNKIE

Reaction
A friend of mine had Amazon drop off an Ipad at his doorstep that he did not order just random package. He called Amazon and they said oh sorry go ahead and keep it because we don't know where it was supposed to go...lol

jon coleman

Reaction
drive through horror storys lets hear em', mickey D did the same to me years back when i was foolish to eat the breakfast, two sausagemcmuffins , only minus the sausage( still ate em, had to, on my way to work...), best was ordering only what i could afford, wendys handed me a bag , a Big bag, drove off only to see a bonanza of wrong order, mmmm, thanx wendy

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
drive through horror storys lets hear em', mickey D did the same to me years back when i was foolish to eat the breakfast, two sausagemcmuffins , only minus the sausage( still ate em, had to, on my way to work...), best was ordering only what i could afford, wendys handed me a bag , a Big bag, drove off only to see a bonanza of wrong order, mmmm, thanx wendy

blue dog

Reaction
I spent a week blocking this thing.
With the cost if quality paint and labor, I now understand why it is so expensive to paint cars and what it takes to do it right.
Super happy right now.
This is big progress for a trump supporting redneck.
I couldn't have done this without covid.

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
Progress everyday.

My first automotive paint job.
Color sealer complete.
Base coat coming up.
Looking good! It doesn't look like it would work for your setup but a trick to keep dust down in a homemade booth is wet the floor. And you can put a fan pointing out of the garage with the door closed most of the way but you might already be doing that.

blue dog

Reaction
Have a air handler blowing out the garage door. Door is about 18"s off the ground.
Used a hudson sprayer and wet the floor.
Also sprayed down the plastic with soapy water for static. And grounded the cab to the ground with a chain.
2 coats of base done. Let it fire off and open the garage in an hour or so.

blue dog

Reaction
2 coats period correct mopar desert turquoise single stage.
Tomorrow the roof goes dodge truck white.

Few nibs and spot if orange peel. Nothing a bit of compound won't take care of after she is good and cured.

All in all, happy with my choice in colors.

Attachments

• KIMG0170.JPG
    KIMG0170.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 24