Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

jon coleman

Reaction
It was funny the Prius actually sounds cool without the cats
hmmm, spec prius scca class, im sure tens of thousands are ending there use full street car life, ditch the battery and motor, strip it down, autopower roll cage, BaaaM , instant race car

Tube ride

Reaction
I was looking at the pile of Prius at that lot thinking how could I strap down a fiberglass dune buggy body on a Prius frame,

jon coleman

Reaction
Anyone watch this? I don't watch NASCRAP anymore, but I watched this highlight video. I did find if funny when one of the drivers was saying he couldn't see anything due to dust. I thought "You call this dust?"

just like those euro rally guys who cry about " dust", good thing after crashes, dont gotta wait for that speedy dry crap, kick the scrap to the infield, bad guy to the rear, throw the green( i say allow gps for the dust crybabys

Last edited:

blue dog

Reaction
I take back what I said about wiring the truck. I have 50 hours Into this, and still have a day with cleaning everything up, installing heat shields and loom.
Granted I soldered everything and installed shrink wrap on everything. That probably added at least 1/3 to my time. I wanted it done that way.
It is a tedious job, and if I had it in my budget, I would have paid someone to do it.
Glad it is just about done, and I can move back into body and paint on the last few pieces.
Happy easter you racist white trash Trump loving mo fo's.
PS. Enjoy a bag of dicks for easter Green.

jon coleman

Reaction
wiring tip, make sure it All works before ' cleaning up', nothing worse than chasing elec. gremlins with a zipp tied& clamped down sanitary wiring job, it all gets Un zipped,more pics BD!ps^^,the nascrAp hi light is perfect length video, i didnt watch any neckcar this whole year( from last March

blue dog

Reaction
Everything was tested today. Started with all high voltage stuff, relays, regulator's, moved on to keyed hots etc.
All good.
Got my old school break in oil with zinc and all fluids ready. Need to fill the clutch and brake master cylinder's and bleed the systems. She might make noise by next weekend.
Getting burnt out on this build doing it by myself, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

jon coleman

Reaction
dello 400 used to be the hot zinc, then it went ' green', no mo zinc, happy easter rDc, u 2 Green!

Attachments

• images (6).jpeg
    images (6).jpeg
    9.1 KB · Views: 42
  • images (5).jpeg
    images (5).jpeg
    8.6 KB · Views: 42

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
I take back what I said about wiring the truck. I have 50 hours Into this, and still have a day with cleaning everything up, installing heat shields and loom.
Granted I soldered everything and installed shrink wrap on everything. That probably added at least 1/3 to my time. I wanted it done that way.
It is a tedious job, and if I had it in my budget, I would have paid someone to do it.
Switch Pros next time...

Blood Eagle

Class Act
Reaction
Anyone watch this? I don't watch NASCRAP anymore, but I watched this highlight video. I did find if funny when one of the drivers was saying he couldn't see anything due to dust. I thought "You call this dust?"

I watched it because I watch NASCAR. Putting dirt tires on a purpose built pavement car and expecting a quality race product was not well thought out at all. They actually postponed the Truck race the day before because it had rained on the dirt surface and it was muddy. So when the green flag came out everyone but the leader got their windshield pelted in mud to the point where the drivers could not see and they red flagged it after 1 lap. Additionally, the air openings to the radiator on the cars were too small and caked up with mud within that 1 lap that they were already overheating/pushing water. It was a poo show.

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
Which model? I’ve only heard good things.
It was an S. The more I started reading up on it, the more common the issues I was experiencing. When the Tesla customer service guy told me that I need to treat this like a personal computer and physically hard reset it every once in a while, I was done. I just want to get in my car and drive. Not too much to ask for. lol

jon coleman

Reaction
im thinking of somehow stashing a little camping trailor here, i Am a vet....

Attachments

• 20210405_130421.jpg
    20210405_130421.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 16
  • 20210405_130447.jpg
    20210405_130447.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 17
  • 20210405_130510.jpg
    20210405_130510.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 17

cusico

Reaction
Anyone have four fuel 55 gallon drums (empty) in the Murrieta-riverside-north county area?