Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
I watched it because I watch NASCAR. Putting dirt tires on a purpose built pavement car and expecting a quality race product was not well thought out at all. They actually postponed the Truck race the day before because it had rained on the dirt surface and it was muddy. So when the green flag came out everyone but the leader got their windshield pelted in mud to the point where the drivers could not see and they red flagged it after 1 lap. Additionally, the air openings to the radiator on the cars were too small and caked up with mud within that 1 lap that they were already overheating/pushing water. It was a poo show.

The Benny Hill music would have been great for that.

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
I watched it because I watch NASCAR. Putting dirt tires on a purpose built pavement car and expecting a quality race product was not well thought out at all. They actually postponed the Truck race the day before because it had rained on the dirt surface and it was muddy. So when the green flag came out everyone but the leader got their windshield pelted in mud to the point where the drivers could not see and they red flagged it after 1 lap. Additionally, the air openings to the radiator on the cars were too small and caked up with mud within that 1 lap that they were already overheating/pushing water. It was a poo show.

All they proved was that it can be done, not that it should be done.

I'm sure all those sponsors paying teams millions of dollars a year were stoked their logos got covered up in one lap.

JDDurfey

Reaction

Wow! I hadn't heard about the truck race. With the slower speeds of Bristol I wonder how much aerodynamic effect it would have to remove the windshields?

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Reaction
Saw this one at Ford natycity the other day.
Really liking that Area 51 color option.

IMG_4609.jpg

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Reaction
Great photo btw, I know about the rule of thirds, I used to be into photography myself. Did you ever do anything with that or did you give up? You were kinda promising for awhile there.
iPhone only now....sold camera for bit coins in 2016.. ill prob buy SCORE soon...
When i do get a quick second to shoot they go to fishys page or on my Hard drives

IMG_7222.jpg
2019-05-28 18:46:59.894.JPG
IMG_0623.jpg

jon coleman

Reaction
not to bad, i painted a car cal trans ppg orange, i was finding that crap everywhere for months, white, steel gray,ect. those over sprayed colors go away quick( does the tailgait letters get painted??