Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

blue dog

Reaction
I wanted too.
But don't have the patience to mask it off correctly, and can't find anyone to make me a stencil for it.
So, desert turquoise it is, just like my knees

EMS702

Rescue 1
Reaction
The 57 year old rebuilt poly 318 turned over and made noise for the first time in 24 years.
Was a good day
I think I live close to you. I need to make a trip and see this truck in person. I can bring beer. Pictures look amazing.

blue dog

Reaction
More then welcome to come by.
I think we talked before. My old shop was behind the transmiy shop up off Cheyenne and I believe you had a medic van over there one time.
I'm off Russel and Annie oakley.

EMS702

Rescue 1
Reaction
More then welcome to come by.
I think we talked before. My old shop was behind the transmiy shop up off Cheyenne and I believe you had a medic van over there one time.
I'm off Russel and Annie oakley.
I am Russell/Whitney Ranch. Maybe next week I will try to DM you and come by.

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
When you leave the kids with the puppy for an hour or two and they take their eyes off of him for a minute.... 🤣
Puppies and AirPods don’t mix.

B18DD22D-7C6E-4334-90B0-8604954A05BF.jpeg

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Here is an novel concept...If you don't want to be shot or roughed up and possibly have your neck knelt on, don't resist arrest. And don't drive around with active warrants.

So having a warrant is a viable excuse for executing him in the streets?

What the f*** happened to Innocent until Proven guilty?

1618627143656.png

JDDurfey

Reaction
So having a warrant is a viable excuse for executing him in the streets?

What the f*** happened to Innocent until Proven guilty?

View attachment 225210

I will repeat for those in the back that can't seem to comprehend simple English....If you don't want to get shot or roughed up....DON'T RESIST ARREST! What happened is tragic and I don't condone the killing of innocent people. And yes, we are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. However, if an officer determines you have a warrant for your arrest and you resist arrest you might just get your ass in a whole lot of hurt. So don't resist, obey the officer, and you will live to see another day.

Cops make mistakes, and it is often really bad when they do. And these cops should never be cops anywhere ever again.

Last edited:

jon coleman

Reaction
Early lesson pops taught me about cops , Never fight or resist, your outnumbered & they dont mind giving you a ' polyester party', just do what they say and dont call them unless its Absolutely necessary

Attachments

• images (4).jpeg
    images (4).jpeg
    6 KB · Views: 23