Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

Tube ride

Reaction
I had to go with nitto mt 315 /75/16 two are coming from San Bernardino and two are coming from Florida to Vegas . The bfg Was 90 days out , if your going to need new tires this year better order them now !

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
I had no idea there was such a tire shortage going on. I sold the stock tires that were on my truck before I lifted it about a month ago. Could have charged way more than I did. No wonder the guy was in such a hurry to come over and get them.

JDDurfey

Reaction
Michelin owns BFG. My company has a "National account" with Michelin and we exclusively run them on our fleet of pickups. We run both Michelin and BFG on our semi trucks.

I apologize for not warning y'all. I stocked up on Michelin pickup tires last October because there were areas we couldn't get our hands on them. Big truck tires were the same way. We had to run a different brand for about a month before they were available again. We are not having any issue now with Michelin pickup tires or the semi truck tires.

Klaus

Administrator
Reaction
What ever happened to the DAKAR 4Runner with the cool skin?
I drive it as my primary vehicle. No more wrap, the roof rack started to rust so its back to factory roof rails. The rear seat bench is restored and the trunk area is back to OEM.

Now its just a boring bone stock 4Runner with FOX/Camburg suspension, Toyo tires (just replaced with very same tires again).
Love the SUV. Best car i ever owned, rivaled only to the 2000-4Runner prior.

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
That’s “Rad”.

1619056147673.png

Now the real question, were you a fan of Cru Jones or "Bad" Bart Taylor?