Reaction
Would you like a cookie cookie?

tumblr_mcrz6xi4fw1rf9whpo1_r1_500.gif

raw.png

Klaus

Administrator
Solutions
Reaction
The Office is hilarious and if people aren't into it, that's fine too.
I watched it when it first came out 2 decades ago... Tried it the other day... and it left me empty. I actually was surprised that I once liked the show. How many shows of re-watching will it take to like it again?

Tom_Willis

Reaction
I watched it when it first came out 2 decades ago...
My last 3 years working in LA while living in the Hi Dez required getting up at 3:30am & generally returning by about 7:00pm. It didn't leave time to watch ANY tv series on the regular, but I haven't had a TV antenna or cable contract since 2004 anyway. The cold hard truth is that (according to A.C. Nielsen), the average American spends 4 hours a day (or two months of each year) staring at a box. There's got to be better ways to spend life than sitcoms, soaps, "reality" TV and biased news reporting.

Tom_Willis

Reaction
They literally ran the homeless out of their "home" for this event. The irony here is that back in 2011 when LA city hall was surrounded by "activists" protesting Wall Street (which is 3000 miles from LA), city hall was locked down for the first time in it's 83 year history, with concrete K rail & 10' barbwire. It looked a lot like Beirut. Meanwhile, those "activists" who set up tents were pushing out the ACTUAL homeless people who were already camped there (because THEY reasoned it would be less dangerous than other areas). Suddenly, a sea of brand new REI tents replaced the classic Harbor Freight tattered blue vinyl tarp as the favorite dwelling du jour. A couple bloggers later confirmed that these designer activists were going home at night to rest up and shower, then returning, (latte' and laptop in hand), the next morning.