Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

jon coleman

Reaction
Y'all mother fuckers gonna act like this in WTAR on it's birthday?

Get that poop out of here.

Take your squabbling, bickering, bitching and political bullshit over to Purple.

Back to your regularly scheduled WTAR....

Ironic Weidman broke his leg like that, that exactly how he got the championship when he fought Anderson Silva.
potti mouth

JDDurfey

Reaction
View attachment 225529Out of the like 17 power generator in the Hoover dam , only one generators worth of power comes toward Vegas the bulk is souther California . Nothing to see here move along .
It is crazy to see how low Lake Meade and Lake Powell are these days! Unfortunately, it is only going to get worse as farmers and municipalities need more water. Sure would be nice to see these lakes filled back up.

Tube ride

Reaction
The lake has never been this low . 5 more feet and we hit the emergency levels . Arizona stands to loose 40% of there Colorado supply. They say we will loose that 5 feet by July if not sooner. In 1983 / 1984 I went to look at the lake overflowing 4 or 5 times as everyone came to Vegas to go see it and a school field trip . I thought all that water was money in the bank for my lifetime.

Tom_Willis

Reaction

Attachments

• 20210427_061509.jpg
    20210427_061509.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 35

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
Everytime I see that white line at lake Meade I wonder how we lost so much water. Oh yeah California took all the power. I forgot.

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
I remember going to that lake for fun when I was a kid. We Actually went in the water back then. It’s pretty gross now.

Tube ride

Reaction
I remember going to that lake for fun when I was a kid. We Actually went in the water back then. It’s pretty gross now.
I always support that argument..huh lake mead ya it a shithole dirty diapers and beer cans everywhere, wall to wall people. What ever you do don’t go to lake mead . But weren’t you out there paddlboarding all weekend? ....ya that’s how I know it sucks dont go

Blood Eagle

Class Act
Reaction
I always support that argument..huh lake mead ya it a shithole dirty diapers and beer cans everywhere, wall to wall people. What ever you do don’t go to lake mead . But weren’t you out there paddlboarding all weekend? ....ya that’s how I know it sucks dont go

God dang Californians!

J Prich

Reaction
The water issue is as much about water coming is as it is water going out. Yes usage is a significant factor but the big ebb and flow is actually more closely tied to snow pack. Rain helps, but snow pack is what gets us through the summer.