Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
How about a rant about tipping.

Went to lunch, with drink $21.00
Waitress never refilled my drink, someone else delivered my order to the table. Only interaction with said waitress was when I placed my order.
Bill is payed with one if those wireless Cc thingy things, under the tip section it starts at 18% then 2nd option is 20% then 25% and lastly other.
Normally I double the tax and call it good unless the server was on there A game.

Anyway, when did tipping become 18% minimum offered ?
If you can't refill my beverage during the course of a half hour, you don't deserve poop to begin with.
That is my rant for Friday.
Cash is king.

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
I waited tables for about 5 years. If our store didnt claim at least 7% in tips as a store total from sales, we could potentially get audited.

I always close my bill by rounding up to a flat number (i.e. $77.64 bill Id sign it at $80) then leave a cash tip. That way they get taxed on the $2.36 but can opt to not disclose the cash tip.

jon coleman

Reaction
I waited tables for about 5 years. If our store didnt claim at least 7% in tips as a store total from sales, we could potentially get audited.

I always close my bill by rounding up to a flat number (i.e. $77.64 bill Id sign it at $80) then leave a cash tip. That way they get taxed on the $2.36 but can opt to not disclose the cash tip.
wtf, not paying your " fair share" is un American

Attachments

• download (1).jpeg
    download (1).jpeg
    2.9 KB · Views: 29

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
I seriously thought you were dead..... like ScooterinVegas and Bansheechick and Kwood.
Close, but I crawled out from the trench multiple times!!

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
Are you going to start going out to races again or dump all your money on fishing lol
Trying to get back into a car for sure! If not, dumping money into fishing haha

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
Trying to get back into a car for sure! If not, dumping money into fishing haha
Nice!

Found out this morning my team isn't racing till the 1000 so hopefully I can go to the 400 as a spectator, will be a nice change of pace not having to chase for once

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
Did you ever do Baja Demp? I thought you were mainly state side when you had your car. I concur with Pat, if you wanna head down to Baja (and if you have a sentri pass) you're definitely invited to tag along with us too. Although with our current streak you'd be done with the race if you go with Pat before us 😂

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
Did you ever do Baja Demp? I thought you were mainly state side when you had your car. I concur with Pat, if you wanna head down to Baja (and if you have a sentri pass) you're definitely invited to tag along with us too. Although with our current streak you'd be done with the race if you go with Pat before us 😂
We were cruising around town on Thursday and came across Iribe and he was hammered drunk., He's pretty damn funny.