Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
If you ever want to get back down a race, we're looking for good guys.
PDizzle for the win!!!!
You know the way to my heart! There better be tampons in the out boxes…. Lol

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
Did you ever do Baja Demp? I thought you were mainly state side when you had your car. I concur with Pat, if you wanna head down to Baja (and if you have a sentri pass) you're definitely invited to tag along with us too. Although with our current streak you'd be done with the race if you go with Pat before us 😂
Not in the Jimco 12 car I had…. I rode right seat in Mexico in other cars.

Wheres Lucas!? I’ve been bothering him about his 11 car.
Heck he will zip tie me in a porta-potty for sure!

blue dog

Reaction
Las Vegas Nevada. Way up near the red rocks
Looks like the old power wagon is moving from the heat of Las Vegas to Seattle.
Not a done deal till the money hits the account, but the deal is 95% done.
Moving on to the next one.
Sold the truck in about the same amount of time it took score to declare a winner.
Cheers from Leo realizing in air conditioning whole it's 116 outside.

Attachments

• KIMG0317.JPG
    KIMG0317.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 22

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
So a stunt rider died on a practice jump of 150ft feet, trying to break the record of 351ft. (Alex Harvill, won't post vid but it's online)

I can't wrap my head around how he fell short on the 150ft practice jump and the record was over 200ft more than that, but I'm no stunt expert either. RIP, guy was only 28

Even the vid of 150ft looked incredible, I can't imagine 350ft

michael.gonzalez

Reaction
Website
www.facebook.com
So a stunt rider died on a practice jump of 150ft feet, trying to break the record of 351ft. (Alex Harvill, won't post vid but it's online)

I can't wrap my head around how he fell short on the 150ft practice jump and the record was over 200ft more than that, but I'm no stunt expert either. RIP, guy was only 28

Even the vid of 150ft looked incredible, I can't imagine 350ft
Damn. Play stupid games....

michael.gonzalez

Reaction
Website
www.facebook.com
Damn. Didn't know he was 150 feet short. I read he landed on the face of the landing. So that landing had to be huuuuuuge. Guess I gotta find the video.
He wasn't 150ft short.
He attempted a 150ft jump FIRST. (He never actually attempted the 300+ft jump due to obvious reasons)

He came up about 20ft short on the 150ft practice jump, straight into the face of the landing.

Josh 8

Reaction
Sad. It looked the lander was the same ramp that was planned to be used for the big record jump. If so it was simply to high. Or the take off was too low. Either way the engineering on it was way off. From the side it kind of looked obvious to me but that’s all in hind sight. It’s has awfully to die like this for no reason. It comes down to a few people making a few mistakes in the set up. Then mom, dad, siblings, wife or girl friend get to watch. All that’s left to do now is point fingers and blame to deal with guilt, pain and loss. Horrible.

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
He wasn't 150ft short.
He attempted a 150ft jump FIRST. (He never actually attempted the 300+ft jump due to obvious reasons)

He came up about 20ft short on the 150ft practice jump, straight into the face of the landing.

Yeah I misread Fox's post. Looked at the video and saw my mistake. Then deleted my post which you somehow quoted.

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
A new bronco with a Raiders wrap and a light bar sold for 275k at Barrett j in Vegas last weekend.
We (SDHQ) ordered three of them. One of each kind I believe to do R & D for aftermarket for em.

They will get taken apart, 3D scanned, built, shared on social media, and then be parked out front of the shop waiting for someone with lots of money to buy them.