Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
Website
www.offroadaction.com
Dude wants to trade me a L36 stingray corvette for the power wagon straight across. Last of the OG big block 427 390 hp corvettes. Had a restoration in 1980 and has only had 15000 miles put on her since.
It's the last thing I need.
Talk me off the ledge
I thought you had it sold already. Send me a bunch of good photos and specs and I'll make a feature post on my vintage site www.offroadaction.com and I'll post on the ORA social accounts also.

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
Black Widow set up the HawkEye series. WandVision sets up Dr Strange and the Multiverse of Madness. I think Loki set up AntMan and The Wasp: Quantumania because Kang the Conqueror is in it. It'll be interesting how Thor: Love and Thunder ends. Where the Eternals ends up. Shang-Chi as well. Captain Marvel sequel "The Marvels" is supposed to introduce Ms. Marvel.

And then there's the whole X-Men, Deadpool and Fantastic 4.

Insane is an understatement.
Thanos - I am inevitable

Kang - Hold my apple

😂

Blood Eagle

Class Act
Reaction
tenor.gif

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
That's true, VW people are pretty odd. My uncle has 2 VW busses that he refuses to get rid of and hasn't worked on them for at least 20 years.

Its just hard to wrap my head around a $200k class 5 car, even when you add in labor costs.

One of the baddest 5 opens I've ever seen was the old Joe Heger car, wonder where that car is now
Down $35K, I'm guessing no one was interested? I'm curious how low it will go

1626807053050.png

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
And then there's the whole X-Men, Deadpool and Fantastic 4
The multi-verse was the only way they were going to get mutants into the MCU since they technically don’t exist. How are they supposed to explain where the X-men were when Thanos was attacking? Were they just laying by the pool drinking margaritas?

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
The multi-verse was the only way they were going to get mutants into the MCU since they technically don’t exist. How are they supposed to explain where the X-men were when Thanos was attacking? Were they just laying by the pool drinking margaritas?

Black Widow spoiler here:

https://screenrant.com/black-widow-movie-ursa-major-bear-mutant-explained/

And last week Ryan Reynolds dressed up as Deadpool for a commercial for his movie "Free Guy". He did it with Taika Waititi as Korg from Thor: Ragnorok. Yeah, it's not cannon or even MCU, but it was the first time Deadpool was with an MCU character, even if it's just a commercial.

And the X-Men universe is such a cluster f*** that Iwouldn't doubt Disney rebooting it altogether.

blue dog

Reaction
Las Vegas Nevada. Way up near the red rocks
I thought you had it sold already. Send me a bunch of good photos and specs and I'll make a feature post on my vintage site www.offroadaction.com and I'll post on the ORA social accounts also.

It's been frustrating.
3 buyers backed out when it came time to show me the money.
There is another on the line, but , I have learned, until the cash is in hand, don't count your chickens before they hatch.

Honestly, iam surprised this truck has not gone away. She is a damn fine truck.

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
And the X-Men universe is such a cluster f*** that Iwouldn't doubt Disney rebooting it altogether.
Personally I'm not too big of a fan of the MCU, too much to watch to try and follow it all but I do follow some, Guardians, Deadpool, Venom, Antman and all the Avenger films were cool. Tried watching Loki, couldn't get passed the 2nd episode. Wandavision was cool af though.

But you're right, Xmen is fkt up and it was my favorite at the time. I was so disappointed with Dark Phoenix. One of the few times I was actually excited to go to the movies, what a waste of $$ that was

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
Website
www.offroadaction.com
Eraser men at the Tour de France. Who knew? LOL

E78A5439_1024x1024.jpg