Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
Website
www.offroadaction.com
Now if you could only get swiftwick to do them in the pursuit line ;)

I'd pick some up.

Or a ORA version.

I don't have any from Swiftwick. I have allot from SockGuy in both the classic and SGX that I use for riding bikes and the ones that Total Chaos had made are buy DeFeet and pretty good also. For me personally I would wear the RDC socks mostly for riding bikes and maybe to some races.

ORA? Off Road Action?

Offspring

Reaction
I don't have any from Swiftwick. I have allot from SockGuy in both the classic and SGX that I use for riding bikes and the ones that Total Chaos had made are buy DeFeet and pretty good also. For me personally I would wear the RDC socks mostly for riding bikes and maybe to some races.

ORA? Off Road Action?
The pursuits have wool in them, with moderate compression. Years ago I only wore them riding, now all the time.

Yes, ORA with the star.

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
What do you guys think about RDC socks? Yes, no? They would probably retail at about $15. I've been thinking about it for awhile and this is a proof that SockGuy sent me.

View attachment 228819
id rock em- but for 15 bucks they gotta be fantastic quality

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
Website
www.offroadaction.com
The pursuits have wool in them, with moderate compression. Years ago I only wore them riding, now all the time.

Yes, ORA with the star.

They make the SGX in wool now also. Not sure if any of mine are those or just regular SGX, I'll have to look.

jon coleman

Reaction
dont forget your flat-
I would need a lifted Ranger with white fenders and dickeys to rock those socks

Maybe if they were white knee high tube socks
that would be a better look with the Pendleton& the phlat -bill...ps, how will they look with my dickies& these dope azz cowboy boots;

Attachments

• images (7).jpeg
    images (7).jpeg
    8.8 KB · Views: 0
  • images (6).jpeg
    images (6).jpeg
    6.7 KB · Views: 0
  • images (8).jpeg
    images (8).jpeg
    8.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
I’ve never understood the “ears tucked into the hat” part. You guys are doing it wrong. The hat goes on top of the head, not over the ears too. Not only does it look dumb but it must be uncomfortable as well?
I dont get that part either. I tried to do it once and my ears aren't tall enough to do it anyway....