Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
I can't even imagine the amount of stress that puts on you
So far he hasn't got one that's that God awful blue color but were gonna run out of acceptable color choices soon. I'm not sure what is gonna happen then.

The only reason he keeps buying new ones is because the free year of satellite radio expires. I'm not sure he knows you can pay to extend the subscription.

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
Who cares what color it's going to be? Gonna get a Pug wrap anyway.
journey of course GIF

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
Speaking of Pugs. #5 should be coming home in a little over a month now. His name is Checo. We named him after the Mexican F1 driver for Red Bull Honda. That’s his nickname. Angie has become a F1 super fan because of that F1 show on Netflix. If you haven’t wAtched it already, you should.
FC10E13B-0683-4109-B630-480D3E473496.jpeg

JDDurfey

Reaction
Found out my son has the 'Rona. He is 9. I am sure he got it at school. Oh, well. I am supposed to go home from the oil field today. Instead I am going to my ranch to work and hang out for my days off and won't get to see my family for 2 more weeks.

Thankfully he is having a mild case so far. We had a close family friend die from it on Monday and he started crying when he tested positive. He was afraid he might die. After being reassured that would not happen he calmed down.

Klaus

Administrator
Solutions
Reaction
Politics and anything covid related absolutely needs to stay in Purple only. Those one liners....the smirky truth bombs and breadcrumbs of what might be going on in the world. I know lots of if comes from a place of good intentions yet it is inappropriate.

In Purple anything goes...Any truth of what is really going on and also all miss-information are welcome and encouraged in the purple section. NOT here or elsewhere on RDC.

Why is it so hard to follow a very basic request on how this forum is organized ?