Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

Big Whitey

Reaction
Found out my son has the 'Rona. He is 9. I am sure he got it at school. Oh, well. I am supposed to go home from the oil field today. Instead I am going to my ranch to work and hang out for my days off and won't get to see my family for 2 more weeks.

Thankfully he is having a mild case so far. We had a close family friend die from it on Monday and he started crying when he tested positive. He was afraid he might die. After being reassured that would not happen he calmed down.
Best wishes for him and your family

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
Found out my son has the 'Rona. He is 9. I am sure he got it at school. Oh, well. I am supposed to go home from the oil field today. Instead I am going to my ranch to work and hang out for my days off and won't get to see my family for 2 more weeks.

Thankfully he is having a mild case so far. We had a close family friend die from it on Monday and he started crying when he tested positive. He was afraid he might die. After being reassured that would not happen he calmed down.
Dude keep us updated, that 2 week deal without family is tough, you have to wait until he clears before you can go home?

Tube ride

Reaction
DEA1C4FC-0EDE-4568-AD1E-D1E735C923CA.jpeg64F7495D-A89A-4485-9546-B260444154AB.jpegSomeone should combine these two products , two birds with one stone .

J Prich

Reaction

Hoping this all works out as well as it can for you and your family. We have a 7 year old 2nd grader and this scenario is my biggest fear as well. I can handle myself, the wife, etc but dealing with all of this kind of thing with your children is brutal. Hopefully you're able to keep the "quarantine" positive for him.

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Speaking of movies, just got back from watching The Card Counter. Absolute garbage. I've seen more entertaining things in a toilet the day after a chili cook off, with a better story too. Holy f*** that was a waste of two hours.

JDDurfey

Reaction
Dude keep us updated, that 2 week deal without family is tough, you have to wait until he clears before you can go home?
Thanks for the concern, I appreciate it. He is fine. He had a fever the first day, Wednesday, and again a little Friday night. His O2 dropped a little Friday night, but not into a dangerous zone. But otherwise he is fine.

I work in the oil field and am only home every other weekend for 4 days/5 nights. This is my weekend to be home. So I am staying with my mom out on our ranch about 15 miles from town. I've stopped by a couple of times and we stood in the yard and talked. But I cant go in the house or be near him or I will have to quarantine. My wife got the shot and she is fine, but she pretty much has to quarantine with him.

The good side is I am getting a bunch of tractor work done at the ranch. The wife needs more alcohol tomorrow, so I will stop by and drop that off.

I apologize to anyone that I pissed off for posting about the Rona in this thread. I will not let it happen again.

Tom_Willis

Reaction
Speaking of tractor work, I could use some tractor work in the Hi Dez (Hesperia). Anyone know a dump truck operator near here who can import 10-15 yards of clean dirt?

Tube ride

Reaction
I’m booked for a 1.5 day trip on the Oceanside 95 ! The last trip report says they got 3 bluefin over 210 pounds tons of yellowtail and mahi-mahi! The boat pulls out at 8 pm tomorrow and there is still room , the trip is about $300 . The captain said only 80 pound test line or bigger. Who is down for a killer fishing trip ?6E818CB9-A327-47A5-9B7A-6DDDA36DD2C7.jpeg

jon coleman

Reaction
I’m booked for a 1.5 day trip on the Oceanside 95 ! The last trip report says they got 3 bluefin over 210 pounds tons of yellowtail and mahi-mahi! The boat pulls out at 8 pm tomorrow and there is still room , the trip is about $300 . The captain said only 80 pound test line or bigger. Who is down for a killer fishing trip ?View attachment 231633
im down for the mahi mahi , Thick and just kissed on the grill😘