Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

Tom_Willis

RDC Crypto
In case anybody on the planet was unsure about the cause of her death.

Attachments

• 20210921_191633.jpg
    20210921_191633.jpg
    639.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
pro tipp, motocross buddy laid down his full dresser bagger, w full slider bars& gaurds, says it was a piece of cake, just keep hands and feet firmly in place and ride it out & hope you dont bouce into a hi side, ( was going about 45-50 trying to crotch rocket canyon race , little too much ' lean'😱( ps , nice monkey butt😘

bajafox

Accepted
RDC Crypto
Just read the 2022 Toyota TRD Pro has a 3.5L V6 turbo and I threw up in my mouth

I get the whole V6 ecoboot / turbo thing going on with Ford and now Toyota, but for me a full size truck should always have a V8 as their top of the line version of trucks

michael.gonzalez

RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
Just read the 2022 Toyota TRD Pro has a 3.5L V6 turbo and I threw up in my mouth

I get the whole V6 ecoboot / turbo thing going on with Ford and now Toyota, but for me a full size truck should always have a V8 as their top of the line version of trucks
Kind of funny coming from the one who always complains about his V8 Tundra getting poop mileage and therefore having to drive the prius.

bajafox

Accepted
RDC Crypto
Kind of funny coming from the one who always complains about his V8 Tundra getting poop mileage and therefore having to drive the prius.
I picked up my Tundra last week after it's been parked for 2 years. If I couldn't afford it, I'd sell it 🤦‍♂️

I'm allowed to complain about the product I buy and still own it, you're aware of that aren't you? I buy video games all the time that I think suck, I still play them

michael.gonzalez

RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
I picked up my Tundra last week after it's been parked for 2 years. If I couldn't afford it, I'd sell it 🤦‍♂️

I'm allowed to complain about the product I buy and still own it, you're aware of that aren't you? I buy video games all the time that I think suck, I still play them
I never said anything about affordability. All I'm saying is it sounds like you'd benefit from having the TT V6 option to keep the Prius parked.

bajafox

Accepted
RDC Crypto
I don't put a drop of premium gas in my Ecoboost and it runs just fine. 19 mpg average. I drive about 50,000 miles a year. More than half of that is highway miles.
I know absolutely nothing about ecoboost, is that the same as a turbo?

My dads supercharged T100 requires premium

Tom_Willis

RDC Crypto
I don't put a drop of premium gas in my Ecoboost and it runs just fine. 19 mpg average. I drive about 50,000 miles a year. More than half of that is highway miles.
My 2012 SCREW 4WD 3.5 Eboost averages 15.6mpg since I bought it in 2018. It's got slightly taller than stock tires and minimal added cargo weight. 19mpg would be nice.