Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

Klaus

Administrator
Solutions
RDC Crypto
Ok now we have it... RDC Crypto. You post mined yourself +5 from me for the idea. The normies on other forums call it Reaction

Screen Shot 2021-10-07 at 13.01.23.png

pdailey

Pug Dad
RDC Crypto
I'm still trying to finalize how much I want to spend and if I'm even going to get to go to the Baja 1000, I'm planning to but until I know for sure I'm hesitating on pulling the trigger. I want to make the full pull all the way to La Paz. Reason I want to stick with PCI is because of the on site contingency support in case I have any issues.

I'm between these options, one is on sale :

View attachment 233012View attachment 233013
$675, $630, $270

Not much of a discount on stuff they don't make but better than nothing.

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
RDC Crypto
I'm still trying to finalize how much I want to spend and if I'm even going to get to go to the Baja 1000, I'm planning to but until I know for sure I'm hesitating on pulling the trigger. I want to make the full pull all the way to La Paz. Reason I want to stick with PCI is because of the on site contingency support in case I have any issues.

I'm between these options, one is on sale :

View attachment 233012View attachment 233013

Of those three, I think the Elite 9 is the best bang for the buck. $50 more than the FS7 and it's bigger and a touchy screeny. But you are limited on mounting. This going in your Tundra? I use a RAM cup holder mount in mine for the GPS and it's pretty damn solid.

blue dog

RDC Crypto
Las Vegas Nevada. Way up near the red rocks
The old power wagon finally sold.
Waiting on a hot shot to pick it up so it can live out her golden years in Pennsylvania.
The buyer is actually going to use it for what it was built for.
What's next ? Land cruiser, another power wagon, old f250.

Attachments

• KIMG0322.JPG
    KIMG0322.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 0

blue dog

RDC Crypto
I'm a retard, spent the last hour trying to find the next disaster in transportation.
Catch is, pre smog, preferably mid sixties, 4x4, obscure, less then a thousand miles away from sin city
Anyone that knows of anything, let me know.
I especially like 61-65 w100 power wagon s ( sweptline series )
Let's go Brandon.

blue dog

RDC Crypto
International rigs are hard to find parts, nothing remanufactured.
Power wagon has too much cancer and overpriced by 5gs.

Rust is a big factor on all old rigs. First thing to look at is under the floor mats and the rockers. Body work can break a project.

I like scouts and all travel all's, but finding stuff is a hard road.

Got my eye on a land cruiser and a few power wagons.

There seems to be all kind of treasures that pop up out in Pahrump, may have to go out and cruise the back roads.

bajafox

Barely Accepted
RDC Crypto
Of those three, I think the Elite 9 is the best bang for the buck. $50 more than the FS7 and it's bigger and a touchy screeny. But you are limited on mounting. This going in your Tundra? I use a RAM cup holder mount in mine for the GPS and it's pretty damn solid.
Yea I agree the Elite 9 is the best one of the 3 for the price, I wonder how long the sale will be, hopefully I'm not SOL by the time I'm ready to pull the trigger. Just don't wanna drop 300-800 on a GPS only to find out I'm not even going to make the 1000, that's still up in the air right now. Waiting for the map to come out to see worst case scenario if I can't make it all the way to La Paz, hopefully at least chase the first 300 miles...

Got a pic of your cup holder mount?

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
Utah has lottsa hiding out old trucks, but they are probably someone's ' project' they are gonna start ....20 years later...

Curtis Guise

Administrator
RDC Crypto
Website
www.offroadaction.com
International rigs are hard to find parts, nothing remanufactured.
Power wagon has too much cancer and overpriced by 5gs.

Rust is a big factor on all old rigs. First thing to look at is under the floor mats and the rockers. Body work can break a project.

I like scouts and all travel all's, but finding stuff is a hard road.

Got my eye on a land cruiser and a few power wagons.

There seems to be all kind of treasures that pop up out in Pahrump, may have to go out and cruise the back roads.
FJ55's are selling for big money when they are restored or even just good/great condition. Mine has been sitting at SRD for a couple years. They moved from Vista to the high desert so he isn't 15 minutes from me any more... He's built the cage and seat mounts so far. I still need to get the Tundra engine/trans and axles up there to him so he can get those installed. I don't have a truck to haul them up there so I need to rent or borrow one. Once it's finally a roller it will come home and needs a little body work and paint, then wiring.

dan200

wholesome chickens
RDC Crypto
You should make our reaction points like crypto currency on here
Remember "rep points"? The deal was the first person who got to 100 got a free TT. I was poised for the win with 99 points and way out in front of 2 place when all of a sudden they changed the forum software and rep points went away. This coincidence has always bothered me.