Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

bajafox

Barely Accepted
RDC Crypto
Remember "rep points"? The deal was the first person who got to 100 got a free TT. I was poised for the win with 99 points and way out in front of 2 place when all of a sudden they changed the forum software and rep points went away. This coincidence has always bothered me.
RIP HRC

Klaus

Administrator
Solutions
RDC Crypto
Remember "rep points"? The deal was the first person who got to 100 got a free TT. I was poised for the win with 99 points and way out in front of 2 place when all of a sudden they changed the forum software and rep points went away. This coincidence has always bothered me.
Build Back Better
Its RDC Crypto now and you are well on your way to the moon.

bajafox

Barely Accepted
RDC Crypto
Fk it, just used my RDC crypto, to the moon!

1633739460668.png

Tom_Willis

RDC Crypto
Back when men were men: "This photo depicts Peter Freuchen and his third wife, Dagmar Cohn. Freuchen traveled to Greenland and rode a dogsled 600 miles to hunt and trade with the Inuits. He is wearing a coat made from a polar bear that he killed himself. In 1910, Freuchen was stuck in a blizzard and buried in the snow. He dug himself out of the ice by making a knife from his own frozen feces."

Attachments

• colorized004.jpg
    colorized004.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 0

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
RDC Crypto
Back when men were men: "This photo depicts Peter Freuchen and his third wife, Dagmar Cohn. Freuchen traveled to Greenland and rode a dogsled 600 miles to hunt and trade with the Inuits. He is wearing a coat made from a polar bear that he killed himself. In 1910, Freuchen was stuck in a blizzard and buried in the snow. He dug himself out of the ice by making a knife from his own frozen feces."

So he was buried in snow but was still able to drop several layers of pants, grunt one out, wait for said feces to drop from 98.6f degrees to below 32f, then make a knife out of solid frozen poop with his bare hands (or did he shape it into a knife before it froze) while still buried in snow and then dug himself out? Something doesn't smell right. (No pun intended)

blue dog

RDC Crypto
Las Vegas Nevada. Way up near the red rocks
Electric daisy carnival load in.
The entire infield of the speedway.
Pretty big festival. 5 stages.
They finally realized holding this event in August when it's 114 out was a bad idea.

Let's go Brandon.

Attachments

• KIMG0447.JPG
    KIMG0447.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • KIMG0445.JPG
    KIMG0445.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • KIMG0449.JPG
    KIMG0449.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 0

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
RDC Crypto
There was some kind of medieval festival thing at sunset park today. Traffic was friggin horrible. Some of the women were looking good in their crazy outfits though. That doesn’t excuse the traffic I sat in though. Go eat your turkey legs somewhere else If you’re not gonna share!

blue dog

RDC Crypto
Las Vegas Nevada. Way up near the red rocks
Bouncing me all over.
Today was Cesar's Conference center for some simple truss with a radius video wall around it. Easy low stress stuff.
There sure seems to be a lot of work. Been working 10's and 12's every day in October, and booked solid till the end of the month with zero days off.
Back to EDC on Monday to pin and fly some big structural iron.
Take it while you can, because the tap can get shut off at any time.

Let's go Brandon !

Attachments

• KIMG0454.JPG
    KIMG0454.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 0

JDDurfey

RDC Crypto
I have never had the desire or felt the need to take a testosterone supplement. But after seeing this add I really know I don't want to ever take it. I have no desire to grow a big rack and have my hair turn green.

Screenshot (17).png

JerryB

RDC Crypto
I can't even calculate the amount of drug consumption for one EDC
I can.... I've worked a few dozen of these large raves (I've probably been to more raves than the ravers). They have an amnesty bin at the entrances for those who are actually caught bring controlled substances into the event. They're given the option of "amnesty" drop it in the bin and head on in to enjoy the night, leave, or they call for PD. These searches at entry and amnesty bins probably catch around 10-20% of what's smuggled in is my estimate. The bags from the bin are picked up by PD at the end of the night, picture your average kitchen trash can liner/bag (not a lawn bag size) being filled. I would estimate four of those if absolutely everything was seized at the time of entry.

I won't give the secrets of "how" these are caught at the time of entry, let's just say ravers aren't the smartest