Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
we smuggled marijuana cigarettes, ' refers', into a Van Halen concert at the sd sports Arena , todays kids have All the good stuff...

dan200

#BSF200
RDC Crypto
I can.... I've worked a few dozen of these large raves (I've probably been to more raves than the ravers). They have an amnesty bin at the entrances for those who are actually caught bring controlled substances into the event. They're given the option of "amnesty" drop it in the bin and head on in to enjoy the night, leave, or they call for PD. These searches at entry and amnesty bins probably catch around 10-20% of what's smuggled in is my estimate. The bags from the bin are picked up by PD at the end of the night, picture your average kitchen trash can liner/bag (not a lawn bag size) being filled. I would estimate four of those if absolutely everything was seized at the time of entry.

I won't give the secrets of "how" these are caught at the time of entry, let's just say ravers aren't the smartest

Tom_Willis

RDC Crypto
My life is now complete. Since the closest Tommy's is 30 miles away from the Compound, I'm gonna make copycat chili..... (Without the "cat", obviously).

Attachments

• 20211022_071106.jpg
    20211022_071106.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
RDC Crypto
After 15 straight days of 12's, I have 3 days off.
1. Curl my hair.
2. Pedicure
3. Shoe shopping.
4. Laundry
5. Sleep.
6. Finish my manifesto

Buck Joe Fiden.

Let's go Brandon.
I just finished 5 12’s and I’m celebrating with a lot of beer and tacos. i don’t have to wake up tomorrow. f*** it.

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
see, it was non union help that dropped the ball, alec was just a po' victum of da circumstance, ( still dosent explane why he shot a " prop" movie gun at a non actor...this story seeeems to be sucking up All the msm news cycle, hmmmmm...)

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
RDC Crypto
How many bullets have been fired in the John Wick movies alone? Not one of them were fired at crewmembers and cameramen I’d assume. He must have really been pissed this time, he’s assaulted plenty of people but straight up shooting them is new for him.

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
RDC Crypto
If your last name is Baldwin, there is a good chance you will kill someone under suspicious circumstances.

..... or in a Trophy Truck during a race.

247380607_4749424225069669_1467769283127553306_n.jpg

247547143_4749438775068214_4057991064132090119_n.jpg

So anyways... just watched the new DUNE movie on HoBOMax. Save yourself two and a half hours and avoid it like Keith Richards avoids death. Holy f*** is it garbage. Boring, way too long, pointless, constant brown tint. No poop, all the exciting things in this movie are in the commercial. If it's not in the commercial it is boring as f***.

Tom_Willis

RDC Crypto
What's a "prop" gun that fires regular ammo? Isn't that just a gun? And why would you have regular ammo within a mile of an actor who is holding that gun on a set? The media can't explain what an AR is or how many "clips" it can fire "per second" so they are worthless when trying to explain how AB ruthlessly killed a crewmember on his own set.

E.Hagle

RDC Crypto
What's a "prop" gun that fires regular ammo? Isn't that just a gun? And why would you have regular ammo within a mile of an actor who is holding that gun on a set? The media can't explain what an AR is or how many "clips" it can fire "per second" so they are worthless when trying to explain how AB ruthlessly killed a crewmember on his own set.
Alex Baldwin is a leftist that I don’t agree with but I don’t think it’s fair to ridicule him for this scenario. He didn’t mean to murder that girl and I can’t imagine the guilt he’s feeling as a human being. This is beyond politics.

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
allmost like we are led to belive ab did this on purpose, i say give him the benefit of the doubt like the msm gave to the Donald as potus for 4 years

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
RDC Crypto

Do you know it was regular ammo?

Y'all remember how Brandon Lee was killed? Same situation. Except the blanks they used back then had a wax cap on the casing holding in the gun powder. He was too close to the gun when the gun was fired and the wax cap was still solid enough to kill him. Those blank rounds were then banned from what I've been told.

Tom_Willis

RDC Crypto
Alex Baldwin is a leftist that I don’t agree with but I don’t think it’s fair to ridicule him for this scenario. He didn’t mean to murder that girl and I can’t imagine the guilt he’s feeling as a human being. This is beyond politics.
If you committed that crime, he and everyone he knows would hold you guilty even though he's never met you. Let him spend some time locked up trying to find a criminal lawyer. Let him worry how to come up with a year's salary for the retainer like a real citizen would. Let him wear an ankle monitor for the next year (like any non-celebrity would). If he was only the actor then he would certainly blame the producer for this. But since he's also the producer, well then welcome to the Real World, Mr movie star. The average citizen who has to use a gun to defend himself or his family endures grief, fear and stress, and they do it alone. Especially if they live in a liberal state. They also incur a mountain of expenses, and they most likely will have the gun confiscated for the duration of the "investigation". It's only made worse by idiots like him. This is fate. This is payback. And it never would have happened if an NRA member was the gun tech😀😃😄

E.Hagle

RDC Crypto
If you committed that crime, he and everyone he knows would hold you guilty even though he's never met you. Let him spend some time locked up trying to find a criminal lawyer. Let him worry how to come up with a year's salary for the retainer like a real citizen would. Let him wear an ankle monitor for the next year (like any non-celebrity would). If he was only the actor then he would certainly blame the producer for this. But since he's also the producer, well then welcome to the Real World, Mr movie star. The average citizen who has to use a gun to defend himself or his family endures grief, fear and stress, and they do it alone. Especially if they live in a liberal state. They also incur a mountain of expenses, and they most likely will have the gun confiscated for the duration of the "investigation". It's only made worse by idiots like him. This is fate. This is payback. And it never would have happened if an NRA member was the gun tech😀😃😄
I’m definitely more of a conservative but I’m also someone who has empathy. I don’t believe anyone knows what really happened and it’s scary to watch people come out of the woodwork and criticize a situation wishing poorly upon a guy who probably feels horrible. Yes his views don’t align with mine, doesn’t mean I get satisfaction out of tormenting him. We’re better than that.

Tom_Willis

RDC Crypto
. Yes his views don’t align with mine, doesn’t mean I get satisfaction out of tormenting him. We’re better than that.
Mr movie star spent 4 years trying to take down America's greatest potus because Feelings. As a result, over 300 million Americans are suffering daily under the current potus. Elections have consequences; especially the fraudulent ones. So F him. I'm NOT better than that. While Mr movie star has killed 1 person, 50,000 Americans have died from fentanyl smuggled in while his candidate failed to stop it.

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
big picture vs ab, its looking like karma to me, the Biggest problem with this accident is how All the sides are angling politically to best suit Their adjenda, i think it is a set up/ plot/ something stinks, and when the truth comes out, America will Allready be hypnotized by the next ' big story'😵