Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

Argentino

RDC Crypto
How'd the cyanide get in the koolaid? Most likely the same way those bullets got on the set and into that gun.

The entire scenario has some holes. Never does an actor just grab a prop gun and start blasting at people. Especially at people who aren't "talent". Regulations have been in place since the prior accidental deaths and those protocols would have been entirely neglected for this situation to occur.

When something goes wrong on a jobsite, the lead contractor has a safety coordinator that is entirely responsible. While many people utilize a lawyer to evade the law, it doesn't negate their responsibility. Alec Baldwin murdered somebody and should be held accountable. This was in no way self defense but rather involuntary manslaughter. Feeling bad isn't a just punishment no matter how you dice it.

Tom_Willis

RDC Crypto
This is why. witnesses reported that after the shooting her first reaction was to remove the shell casing from the gun. Where I'm from that's called tampering with evidence.

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
RDC Crypto
Why the f*** is every thing political? Someone shot and killed someone else. Why does it become a political discussion over who’s a leftist and who’s a rightist and who the the president is vs who the president used to be?

somebody shot somebody. It’s not a political statement it’s a fact.

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
so true, ^, side note, Halyna's husband works at Big time dc law firm latham& watkins, that have represented the clintons & the clinton foundation on numerous occasions, & , why did local 44 walk off the job Just before incident, yet put out a statement on said incident?, things aint jiving, politics aside.....( ps, x22 dave did say we will see big bombshell storys/ false flags in October,to keep us 'memorized' ,could This be one?

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
so true, ^, side note, Halyna's husband works at Big time dc law firm latham& watkins, that have represented the clintons & the clinton foundation on numerous occasions, & , why did local 44 walk off the job Just before incident, yet put out a statement on said incident?, things aint jiving, politics aside.....( ps, x22 dave did say we will see big bombshell storys/ false flags in October,to keep us 'memorized' ,could This be one?
Mesmerized( damn spell check,

Tom_Willis

RDC Crypto
State lawmaker calls for ban on live ammunition and real guns on California movie sets
Why the f*** is every thing political? Someone shot and killed someone else. Why does it become a political discussion over who’s a leftist and who’s a rightist and who the the president is vs who the president used to be?

somebody shot somebody. It’s not a political statement it’s a fact.
This is why. Its political because of a kalifornistan politician making an incident (in a different state) political. It's called the "blame the gun" defense.

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
HA H a Ha !!, no , no NooooO!!!!, i say all liberal kommifornia movies set should be flooded with guns, ammo& crack cocain like south central was in the 80s by the cia, let them shoot it out with each other over the rock

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
RDC Crypto
The armourer was a 24 year old woman who thought she was not ready for the job being that this was only her second movie. The armourer's whole job is to be the only one that handles the guns, then give it to the actor for the scene, then take it back once the scene is done. She clearly failed at her job.

Gun in Fatal Rust Shooting Used in Target Practice that Morning

The only reason this is as big a story as it is, is because of Alec Baldwin was the one who pulled the trigger. Had this been some low budget movie with some no name actor, this would have been forgotten over the weekend.

bajafox

Accepted
RDC Crypto
I thought Dune was a really good movie, slow start but the story was great. I didn't know it was "part 1" of who knows how many, I thought 2.5hrs was going to be it. Now I gotta wait for part 2, 3, or however many they plan to make

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
RDC Crypto
I thought Dune was a really good movie, slow start but the story was great. I didn't know it was "part 1" of who knows how many, I thought 2.5hrs was going to be it. Now I gotta wait for part 2, 3, or however many they plan to make

Second part hasn't even been greenlit yet. Kinda dumb to write a story to be told over the length of two movies and not have the ok to make the second movie. But with a budget of $165 million and the global box office in the first week being $233 million, there's a good chance a sequel will be made.

bajafox

Accepted
RDC Crypto
Second part hasn't even been greenlit yet. Kinda dumb to write a story to be told over the length of two movies and not have the ok to make the second movie. But with a budget of $165 million and the global box office in the first week being $233 million, there's a good chance a sequel will be made.
I should just watch the 80s version and see how it ends lol

Tube ride

RDC Crypto
B6C132BB-388D-4B17-976C-1491404DBA72.jpeg80s version

redrdr67

RDC Crypto
At first, thought you were talking about the bullet train. Lol

Tube ride

RDC Crypto
If you blinked you missed it but 1982-84 somewhere around there can am showed up and littered the American desert with broken orange bikes then disappeared back to snowmobiles