Administrator
RDC Crypto
Website
www.offroadaction.com
6A9DAA43-DDAF-41BB-8434-11D1844DFD09.jpeg

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
RDC Crypto
Never have in my 30 years of riding and racing. Mostly roadies do it, arms also. Speed, who knows, but easier to bandage if you crash and get road rash.
Yup. Only reason they do it is to make it easier to clean the gravel out of the road rash and stitch up the wounds.

Worked at a bike shop for 4 years in the '90s. 9 out of 10 roadies that came in said they did it for that. The other 1 said they did it because the other ones do. lol

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
RDC Crypto
Looks like I should be in Ensenada Wednesday. Chasing Iribe to Valle de Trinidad then heading back to the states. Not the plan I hoped for but still better than nothing

The best birria tacos are in Ojos Negros, can't wait

Valley T has great tacos too.

I'll be going down Tuesday. Wednesday night heading to El Rosario possibly, then chasing down. Got a pit at Check 2. Chase down to La Paz from there.

bajafox

Accepted
RDC Crypto
Valley T has great tacos too.

I'll be going down Tuesday. Wednesday night heading to El Rosario possibly, then chasing down. Got a pit at Check 2. Chase down to La Paz from there.
I wanted to make the full pull but too many things happened at home and I ended up having to use a ton of my PTO to take care of things

My son has his sentri pass now so hopefully be taking him to a RECORD race before the year is over

bajafox

Accepted
RDC Crypto
Had to get creative cause my brother "borrowed" my radio cig adapter, not my best wiring job but not terrible for last minute

Attachments

• 20211114_102645.jpg
    20211114_102645.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0

Tom_Willis

RDC Crypto
Saddest story I've seen all year nothing is being done about this and the story has disappeared. It took 4 months and a public protest for the kalifornistan highway patrol to identify the guy who ran over 4 children (in his father's truck) and left them to die. Meanwhile, the feds sends a plane load of fbi investigators to check out a string tied in a knot at a NASCAR garage.

Last edited:

JDDurfey

RDC Crypto
It is extremely frustrating to watch what the FBI and other law enforcement organizations prioritize these days. Texas, along with all the southern border states, is being over run by illegals. Empty oil field "man camps" are now being used to house the illegals as they are being bussed north out of the state to the cost of the taxpayers! Every hotel in the small towns along the border are filled with illegals and they are given an envelope with cash also!

Goober

RDC Crypto
It is extremely frustrating to watch what the FBI and other law enforcement organizations prioritize these days. Texas, along with all the southern border states, is being over run by illegals. Empty oil field "man camps" are now being used to house the illegals as they are being bussed north out of the state to the cost of the taxpayers! Every hotel in the small towns along the border are filled with illegals and they are given an envelope with cash also!
This has been happening for a long time.

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
part of the great reset, allthough its getting a little squirrelly on the Belarus/ Poland border, flooding a country to blend all the nations & eliminate nationalism has its risks, in America its easier because still too many sleeping comfortable citizens who haven't experienced true communism like the Polish people have, cheers