Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
RDC Crypto
Talk about badasses! Great book!

AVvXsEgko8Yqfl8lFd9jaJFp5NevD6JNvZnqbfmq5_4-wrHxkQjznl89pCzDx015IhZ16Ds59YkvucOtfjIvainWEV7y9FO7AVigVWhDdaiXteAyBaNmT9lFwzYtdmXnKaJmscKjuRt-haSdCiQyREm5TiA0Ftv-zg-7NIljS70dPrKh3Wkvv7XJK3lJ_Nu35Q=w572-h779

bajafox

Barely Accepted
RDC Crypto
I was going to pick this up but its missing air conditioning

J Prich

RDC Crypto
Did the paramount+ free trial so I can watch the 2 South Park specials. Funny poop. Gonna have to watch them both again before I cancel it. Gotta watch that Reno 911 special too cuz I loved that show, I really hope Terry(Nick Swardson) is in it. Watched the new Matrix, was okay, I didn’t think it would be good at all so it was better than I thought. “Don’t look up” on Netflix was super overrated.
The South Park's were money but I thought the Reno 911 special was pretty phoned in. No Terry, and the jokes for the most part seemed like something you'd get out of your neighborhood community theater. Isn't the Yellowstone prequel show on Paramount + too?

Blood Eagle

Class Act
RDC Crypto
The South Park's were money but I thought the Reno 911 special was pretty phoned in. No Terry, and the jokes for the most part seemed like something you'd get out of your neighborhood community theater. Isn't the Yellowstone prequel show on Paramount + too?

I as well didn't like the Reno 911 remake. Thought it totally missed the mark.

Klaus

Administrator
Solutions
RDC Crypto
You have done pretty much everything any gear head would want to accomplish.

But no matter how much you like to be the king of awesome someone outspends you or finishes races ahead of you.
Now what is left to do?

I present the latest youtube clickbait I just clicked on:

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
RDC Crypto
Everytime they mentioned Q I kept hoping it was Terry. That would have been the ultimate! Hey Terry f*** you everyone! So that was garbage. They missed a huge opportunity there.

pdailey

Pug Dad
RDC Crypto
Oh yeah I’m sick with COVID so tv is all I’ve been doing. COVID sucks, get vaccinated people. This isn’t political it’s health.
Hope you're feeling well bud!

Having Angie's 87 year old Grandma living with us, we have to make doubly sure to be as safe as possible. She already has COPD and I'm afraid a bad case of COVID would be the end for her. We're all vaccinated and boostered. Angie just got her booster today. With this new variant spreading like wildfire, we're only leaving the house for essential stuff only. Hopefully this new spread will cool off in the next few weeks so we can go to the movies and watch the new Jackass movie. Haha

Tom_Willis

RDC Crypto
Oh yeah I’m sick with COVID so tv is all I’ve been doing. COVID sucks, get vaccinated people. This isn’t political it’s health.
I finally went in today for the 1st injection. I asked about side effects, but wasn't prepared for the sudden erection and the unstoppable need to masturbate. Needless to say, the other passengers on the bus were not amused.