Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

Klaus

Administrator
Solutions
RDC Crypto
Did people already forget about the tsunamis in Japan and Sri. Lanka?
The twitter video I posted was supposedly fake...as in not from this weeks disater. Still funny to see people do stupid stuff for clicks and followers. A unique variant of narcissism on display.

The tsunamis of Japan and Sri Lanka live forever in my head. The videos of destruction certainly do and until I myself experience it I can only imagine. It makes me respect oceans a lot more. Not sure what others got out of it. A brief dopamine hit to help burden the struggles of daily life? Ok....thats cool...now they wait for whats next?

Advertising supports this site

mrlentle

RDC keyboard warrior
RDC Crypto
The twitter video I posted was supposedly fake...as in not from this weeks disater. Still funny to see people do stupid stuff for clicks and followers. A unique variant of narcissism on display.

The tsunamis of Japan and Sri Lanka live forever in my head. The videos of destruction certainly do and until I myself experience it I can only imagine. It makes me respect oceans a lot more. Not sure what others got out of it. A brief dopamine hit to help burden the struggles of daily life? Ok....thats cool...now they wait for whats next?
Same here re Japan and South east Asian events.
We had pretty impressive tidal surges from the weekends Tonga event here in NZ even as far as our local marina. If I was smart enough I'd embed the video but I'm not. Even today the currents are running really weird.

Klaus

Administrator
Solutions
RDC Crypto
Same here re Japan and South east Asian events.
We had pretty impressive tidal surges from the weekends Tonga event here in NZ even as far as our local marina. If I was smart enough I'd embed the video but I'm not. Even today the currents are running really weird.
Good luck down there.

dan200

wholesome chickens
RDC Crypto
It's not stumbling when it's your Youtube channel. lol
That's actually my original channel from forever ago. A different video I had made got enough views and for me to be able to monetize the page and while I was doing the agreement with youtube I got locked out of my page. My password just stopped working. Youtube was no help. It sucked. The timing was pretty coincidental too now that money was involved.

Back then I think it had 1500 views and Youtube was kinda an infant. (3 or 4 years old I think) I was excited about free money and was bummed about getting locked out. Every once in a while I try and log into it and fail.

The video that was gonna pay me for having 1500 views has over 36,000 views now.

I was gonna have baller money and be a famous influencer and the corporations were scared of me so they hacked my account and locked me out so I wouldn't take over the world.

Out of frustration, I diverted my attention into a new sport called "post racing". I also acquired more rep points than anyone ever had on this forum. (99).

Want some more coincidental evidence that people in power on the internet want to keep me down? And a bunch of you guys as well? Keep reading.

It was a well known fact that the first person to get 100 rep points on RDC got a free Trophy Truck. I was almost there. One point away. And then, coincidentally, the RDC software changed and rep points weren't a thing anymore. No warning. I felt like Clark Griswold when he got to Wally World only to find out it was closed. "The moose at the front shoulda told ya."

I only joined RDC to find out about SCORE cage rules and got pretty clowned by dudes in the fab section. This was the first forum I was ever a part of. I cracked a few jokes and made a few friends. Pat asked my to come help at a SNORE race back when he had the 5-1600 before it was even orange. I have had many great adventures and made a ton of friends because of RDC and WTAR. Things kind spiraled along the way and somehow I got recruited into the job I have now. I love Curtis and Klaus for creating/maintaining this platform because this place has changed my life in many wonderful ways. But, I am never gonna say I'm not a little bitter about not getting my free Geiser. I was gonna fund my program with Youtube money and was gonna let all you WTAR OGs drive it too.

(sigh) ;)

Last edited:

Curtis Guise

Administrator
RDC Crypto
Website
www.offroadaction.com
That's actually my original channel from forever ago. A different video I had made got enough views and for me to be able to monetize the page and while I was doing the agreement with youtube I got locked out of my page. My password just stopped working. Youtube was no help. It sucked. The timing was pretty coincidental too now that money was involved.

Back then I think it had 1500 views and Youtube was kinda an infant. (3 or 4 years old I think) I was excited about free money and was bummed about getting locked out. Every once in a while I try and log into it and fail.

The video that was gonna pay me for having 1500 views has over 36,000 views now.

I was gonna have baller money and be a famous influencer and the corporations were scared of me so they hacked my account and locked me out so I wouldn't take over the world.

Out of frustration, I diverted my attention into a new sport called "post racing". I also acquired more rep points than anyone ever had on this forum. (99).

Want some more coincidental evidence that people in power on the internet want to keep me down? And a bunch of you guys also.

It was a well known fact that the first person to get 100 rep points on RDC got a free Trophy Truck. I was almost there. One point away. And then, coincidentally, the RDC software changed and rep points weren't a thing anymore. No warning. I felt like Clark Griswold when he got to Wally World only to find out it was closed. "The moose at the front shoulda told ya."

I only joined RDC to find out about SCORE cage rules and got pretty clowned by dudes in the fab section. This was the first forum I was ever a part of. I cracked a few jokes and made a few friends. Pat asked my to come help at a SNORE race back when he had the 5-1600 before it was even orange. There have been many great adventures because or RDC and WTAR. Things kind spiraled along the way and somehow I got recruited into the job I have now. I love Curtis and Klaus for creating/maintaining this platform because this place has changed my life in many wonderful ways. But, I am never gonna say I'm not a little bitter about not getting my free Geiser. ;)

Who was giving away a free Geiser? Definitely wasn't me! 🤣 🤣 🤣

dan200

wholesome chickens
RDC Crypto
Who was giving away a free Geiser? Definitely wasn't me! 🤣 🤣 🤣
Actual video of You and Kleezy. VVV

Deny Khloe Kardashian GIF by Bunim/Murray Productions

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
RDC Crypto

Want some more coincidental evidence that people in power on the internet want to keep me down? And a bunch of you guys as well? Keep reading.

I only joined RDC to find out about SCORE cage rules and got pretty clowned by dudes in the fab section. This was the first forum I was ever a part of. I cracked a few jokes and made a few friends. Pat asked my to come help at a SNORE race back when he had the 5-1600 before it was even orange. I have had many great adventures and made a ton of friends because of RDC and WTAR. Things kind spiraled along the way and somehow I got recruited into the job I have now. I love Curtis and Klaus for creating/maintaining this platform because this place has changed my life in many wonderful ways. But, I am never gonna say I'm not a little bitter about not getting my free Geiser. I was gonna fund my program with Youtube money and was gonna let all you WTAR OGs drive it too.

(sigh) ;)

Ah yes.... 2009. What a years that was. WTAR really came into it's own and pissed off a majority of the old geezers on RDC who had just learned to figure out the internet, but still couldn't figure out the site was nicknamed RDC and not RDZ.

Good times. I think Loomis still has the most post race wins.

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
RDC Crypto
Ah yes.... 2009. What a years that was. WTAR really came into it's own and pissed off a majority of the old geezers on RDC who had just learned to figure out the internet, but still couldn't figure out the site was nicknamed RDC and not RDZ.

Dave kept the scores, we had a point system for awhile. Post racing was serious.

dan200

wholesome chickens
RDC Crypto

I dunno who else has read every post on this thread but I have. I haven't watched very video though because back in the day azbajaman put up like thirty a day and none of them were ever interesting.

Anyway, I met a dude at hammers a couple years back and he told me he had read the entire thread but never posted. Some Lurker whose name I don't remember. I told him I didn't believe him be he insisted he had done it.

He straight up says he will take a lie detector test. (Because there are lie detector tests all over the place by the jumbotron?) I have no idea why he NEEDEDme to believe him but he was relentless so I obliged him

So we discuss this a little more. I know hes full of shittt and I don't care but he seems like it is real important that I believe him. He wont let it go.

After a half hour of this drunk annoying guy who won't stop ranting at whoever is around us about how I think he's a liar over something thsat really doesn't matter I almost snap. (Pat remember that night in SF when I knocked that dude Tony on his ass? It was like that)

"If you have really read the whole thing you should be able to answer a couple of trivia questions, right"

Dude looks nervous all of a sudden...

"How many wangs does a shark have?"

"One" he spouts out with confidence.

I smile and walk away.

EMS702

Rescue 1
RDC Crypto
only thread I truly keep up on. Used to check in daily, now more like weekly. Work has been busy hard to check all the time.

Klaus

Administrator
Solutions
RDC Crypto
Since the WTAR'ers or is it WeeeeeeeeTars are old school and spend good amount of times here I like to share a new concept ideas here first.

What if RDC ads a sub-forum based on personal channels. Your thread is 100% you only. You become the moderator of it and get to kick anyone out you don't like. Maybe even edit any replies of others. You self moderate. You never complaint to us about anything happening unfairly in your own garden. When people complaint about your thread we will laugh (ok, we already do that). The only moderation an admin (RDC staff) will do is if its a gross violation of RDC forum rules such as sexual explicit content, glorification of violence and blood shed...that kind of stuff. No political themed threads as we will move them to purple land once a threshold gets crossed. The purple sub-forum already uses that technology. There a thread creator is the moderator.

Similar to any other big box social media platforms where you are the channel owner and control what happens inside. Topic can be anything legal in the eye of the law.

Yay or Nay?

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
yes, but All the thread s get an appeals prosses, like rDc 'kangaroo court', if the thread moderator kicks out someone they dont like, it goes to that vote set up you have& we the peanut gallery get to vote thumbs up or thumbs down on the litigation of the accused, give it a go, 👍

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
RDC Crypto
Since the WTAR'ers or is it WeeeeeeeeTars are old school and spend good amount of times here I like to share a new concept ideas here first.

What if RDC ads a sub-forum based on personal channels. Your thread is 100% you only. You become the moderator of it and get to kick anyone out you don't like. Maybe even edit any replies of others. You self moderate. You never complaint to us about anything happening unfairly in your own garden. When people complaint about your thread we will laugh (ok, we already do that). The only moderation an admin (RDC staff) will do is if its a gross violation of RDC forum rules such as sexual explicit content, glorification of violence and blood shed...that kind of stuff. No political themed threads as we will move them to purple land once a threshold gets crossed. The purple sub-forum already uses that technology. There a thread creator is the moderator.

Similar to any other big box social media platforms where you are the channel owner and control what happens inside. Topic can be anything legal in the eye of the law.

Yay or Nay?
Nay...I too have read every post from the beginning and I think it's fine the way it is. Just my $0.02.
BTW...where IS Loomis?