Meatloaf.jpg

Advertising supports this site

blue dog

RDC Crypto
Las Vegas Nevada. Way up near the red rocks
I did a thing again. Couldn't pass it up
61 D300 cab. All there and straight.
This one is getting put on a 88 w350 dually 4x4 and in the end will get a custom built flatbed.
Looking for some aluminum ram dually takeoffs if anyone has a line on some.
Let the fun begin.

Attachments

• KIMG0263.JPG
    KIMG0263.JPG
    765.5 KB · Views: 0

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
RDC Crypto
f*** Carhartt. And not for their stance on the vaccine, I'm all for that. I say f*** Carhartt because they make cheap quality clothing. $50 for pants that last three days is bullshit. And then their poop clothes aren't even made in the USA. Paying made in the USA prices for stuff made in Uruguay.

blue dog

RDC Crypto
Las Vegas Nevada. Way up near the red rocks
My Carhartt B01 jeans are made in the USA, they have held up just fine doing industrial/millwright work for decades compared to any other jeans.
So, because a private company takes a stance, I should toss all my Carhartt poop in the trash can ?

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
RDC Crypto
My Carhartt B01 jeans are made in the USA, they have held up just fine doing industrial/millwright work for decades compared to any other jeans.
So, because a private company takes a stance, I should toss all my Carhartt poop in the trash can ?

The people doing that are idiots. Carhartt already has their money, not some other company will take their cash.

It's just like in the '90's when people were buying Snoop Dogg albums to burn them. The media asked him what he thought about that. To paraphrase "I don't give a poop what they do with it. They bought it. I already got their money." Those people promptly stopped when they realized that they were only boosting his sales.