Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

Tom_Willis

RDC Crypto
There is so much more to drilling and completing an oil well I could never explain it all in one conversation. We are not a bunch of uneducated rednecks shoving some pipes in the ground and pumping oil out with no regard to safety or the environment like the media wants everyone to think.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220525_175412~2.png
    Screenshot_20220525_175412~2.png
    161.4 KB · Views: 0

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
RDC Crypto
To paraphrase Bill O'Reilly... "Bread goes in, toast comes out. You can't explain that."

Advertising supports this site

blue dog

RDC Crypto
Las Vegas Nevada. Way up near the red rocks
That's cute.

View attachment 245279

The Oculus.

120 yards long.

2.2 million pounds.

6 stories about the stadium floor.
Is not enough rigging to hold 2.2 million pounds. Photo shop
Can't think of a single stadium that can hold that kind of weight without ground support as well

blue dog

RDC Crypto
I will take a pic of the grid and rigging holding up this tiny 60'x15' led wall.
No way 2.2 million pounds can be supported by the very few points, the ceiling truss structure is carrying 2 points on each truss in that pic. Each truss carrying weight would be so overloaded in That span, I call photo shop
KIMG0715.JPG

blue dog

RDC Crypto
This was the most interesting Rigg I ever worked on.
Atlanta Mercedes done, retractable roof.
All bridles, no deadhang due to retractable roof, 8 miles of 3/8 aC cable for 75000 lb video wall for a Mercedes debut.
Crazy engineering.
Life safety factor in over head rigging ( public temporary structure is 7 to 1. The guys I work for engineer everything at 10 to 1. Rigging is engineered to hold 10 times of what the load is.
No body thinks about what goes into these events, but there a ton of people doing lots of serious jobs that involve life safety to pull off these events.
10 lbs of poop on a five lb bag just days before you are wowed by U2 or what ever event you attend.
I love my job, but it is hard on the body, 8 hour turn around for 12 days straight, 2 days off, rinse and repeat.
Life has come back big time after this COVID BS.
I will sleep when I am dead.
FYI, the video wall in this pic has not been Lifted yet, it flew up 16' above the arena floor.
1849..jpg

dan200

wholesome chickens
RDC Crypto
10 lbs of poop on a five lb bag just days before you are wowed by U2 or what ever event you attend.
I sometimes wonder if nobody actually liked U2. People just thought other people did and so they pretended to like them to fit in and it all just spiraled out of control.

blue dog

RDC Crypto
I Inquired today about the oculus rams stadium thingy.
The mayor of live entertainment rigging said complete BS on that article, and that Rigg is a permanent install less then 200,000 lbs , and the points holding it were in the original design of the ceiling truss structure.
Don't believe everything you read, kinda like getting your news from CNN.
Here is the rigging holding 23,000 lbs and that Includes the weight of the rigging where I am at now.
KIMG0717.JPG

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
RDC Crypto
Going down to help Sourapas in the 6100 staying at HP Ranch not sure where we'll be on race day.

We stay there every year, no wifi at the bunk houses so bring a starlink and ill share my coffee w ya haahha