• Forum membership has its advantages....

Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

michael_loomis

He said championships, not individual accomplishments. :)

Although that trophy was kind of a team effort. Just sayin. Lol

JENN

"Pinky Poodle"
and wow some things never change! This thread is STILL going?

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
my initial thoughts were how many driving/ riding championships do you have not sit in the right seat championships. Who won TT at the BWDC Rob Mac did no one mentions the right seat guy.

So its:

Bill - in a lot of disciplines
Fish - 1450
Pat - class 7

JENN

"Pinky Poodle"
How do you edit your signature here? This got all sorts a complicated ...

michael_loomis

my initial thoughts were how many driving/ riding championships do you have not sit in the right seat championships. Who won TT at the BWDC Rob Mac did no one mentions the right seat guy.

So its:

Bill - in a lot of disciplines
Fish - 1450
Pat - class 7
Loomis - CALVMX modern class champ
Ok then, fixed.

bajafox

Accepted
I have a minor league baseball championship and a championship in softball C league. Also a basketall lunch tournament championship at my old job.

JENN

"Pinky Poodle"
links not allowed in new sigs...
Not that I care, butt, somehow seems wrong.....
Someone must be newly single if she's venturing into WTAR after this long a time....
No I've been single for awhile, thanks for the inquiry? ... I just had land use stuff to post that's kind of important... What really happened is I am back being HIGHLY active w AMA D37 stuff ... I took on a pretty big task and am also back in the land use side of things .. I was just surprised to see this thread STILL going STRONG! I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to update my sig on here, it's all sort of high tech and complicated now! You all have a wonderful afternoon! ;)

Demp

#mikesson