• Forum membership has its advantages....

Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

deano

McDeano
no i've been single for awhile, thanks for the inquiry? ... I just had land use stuff to post that's kind of important... What really happened is i am back being highly active w ama d37 stuff ... I took on a pretty big task and am also back in the land use side of things .. I was just surprised to see this thread still going strong! I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to update my sig on here, it's all sort of high tech and complicated now! You all have a wonderful afternoon! ;)
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

JENN

"Pinky Poodle"
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Always nice when your fan club leader shows his face. Hello there Dean*o!

bajafox

Accepted
Are you guys still playing up in north county?

I should be moving closer to the Mission Valley area in the next month or two, I still wanna get a chance to come out and play one of these days.

Also might start a team closer to home, might have a sponsor too. I don't want any scrubs paying me $50 to come out and play for fun, I wanna win, lol

TMorford

Im still down for the new season. Can probably get a couple permanent fill ins from "RDC North" if we need them. Tuesday nights right?

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
eff home ownership and the problems associated with it. Ugh new refrigerators time. shoulda done it whent he damn thing leaked the first time.