• Forum membership has its advantages....

Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

TMorford

As long as Demarini keeps making metal barrel/composite handle bats thats what Ill keep using. I got picked up by a team that plays on Thursdays, first pitch of my first at bat with them and hit it out. Its weird to play with fences because I thought it was a flyout and it cleared the fence by 20 feet.

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
14.... That is all

Rhinestone Cowboy

Can i ban pdailey?

JRod

fast-aid.org
Yah ill be here.
Once I get my appointment schedule nailed down, I will let you know - There is a chance I will be heading to Salinas before or after my mid-day appointment near Solvang..... and I may just have to stop and get new tires while I am at it with all these miles I am putting on - The Yoks are worn out, lol!

JRod

fast-aid.org
So who has the best tire prices and where can I find them? Wouldn't be opposed to the Yoks again, but then I would have to find a place to have them mounted if I get them at the same place as last time. Basically gonna need 33/12.5R17s again or the metric equivalent

Rhinestone Cowboy

Can i ban pdailey?
So who has the best tire prices and where can I find them? Wouldn't be opposed to the Yoks again, but then I would have to find a place to have them mounted if I get them at the same place as last time. Basically gonna need 33/12.5R17s again or the metric equivalent
I can get you tires...let me know which tire model and we can drop ur truck off at my buddies place and go get lunch. Cost +$5.00

JRod

fast-aid.org
Tire suggestions?

Loved my Toyo M/Ts in the dirt - a little loud on pavement and that's where I'll be spending a lot of my time.

Liked my Yokohama Geolander ATs - quiet on the road, pretty good tread wear - Left a little to be desired in the dirt but that was a direct comparison to my Toyos

Had some BFG ATs a long time ago - Seemed like the tread wear sucked - Other than that, they were good.

Thought about the General Grabber red letters, but don't know anyone that has used them on their street rig.

Who am I forgetting? Nitto? I've had those too, but they don't do jack for desert racing anymore, so I am less likely to spend money on them....