• Forum membership has its advantages....

Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

OFFRD-JNKIE

For me its between the yoks and bridgestone duelers both were good.

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
I need new tires too just can't decide Yoko Geo or some BFGs

ndvalium

Rescue Director
Love my General Tire Red Letters for my truck. Daily driver and all - Get the weight bags for them and they are awesome tires....6 months in and they are quieter than my BFG's all terrains were... However finding them is a little trickier....

CRAIG_HALL

They all suck if you forget to rotate them !

TMorford

Another vote for Yoko ATs. I think I put just about 50k on my last set when I got rid of them, would have gone another 10k but I didnt align my truck after the bolt in coilovers settled so that was my bad.

J_Edgar

I have put a little over 60K on a set of Hankook Dynapro ATMs, been good tires in snow and ice, sand, dirt. Even rotated them 3 times.

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
I think we had about 3-4 yok's explode on our vehicles in a span of 3 months. One was on our superduty that tore up the rear fender, one on the rear of the exped same thing to the fender and then we had two fronts that formed bubbles the size of baseballs on the way to a football game. All were rather new, the fronts with bubbles were brand new. The Goodyears we had the super duty lasted the longest, and went through three owners.

EMS702

Rescue 1
Always had BFG not all terrain though. They were for both street and off road. Current explorer came with Nitto crossteks, real surprised how they handle. Especially what I put them through at Vegas to Reno.

TreyP

"F" you Bill
BFG. /question
20 years ago I would agree with you. 80K on a set with thread left. Last set I had I got 35K out of them and they had nothing left. Yokos have been good so far, except for the weak sidewall. Toyo a/t were good on the work truck. I miss the old bias tires as they seemed to hold up better.

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
The Goodyear Kevlar's are bombdiggiyy .. One of the best tires I've ever driven on. Prob the most expensive tire out there but well worth the extra change .. The toyo's I have now are pretty bad arse too

JRod

fast-aid.org
Speaking of weak side walls, I wish I could find the pic of the race General with a twig off a creosote sticking straight out the side that flattened the tire as soon as it was pulled out- I still do have pics of BJs Generals with the giant tumors at the 2011 Mint.... Saved them for a rainy day but saved them a little too long

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
20 years ago I would agree with you. 80K on a set with thread left. Last set I had I got 35K out of them and they had nothing left. Yokos have been good so far, except for the weak sidewall. Toyo a/t were good on the work truck. I miss the old bias tires as they seemed to hold up better.
I agree .. 15 years ago I could get a ton of miles out of them, now I'm lucky if they last 2 years. So I made the switch to toyo's.

My only complaint with the geolanders is they don't stop well .. I've slid my father-in-laws work truck twice (bad) because they never hooked up

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
tires which ever you get the cheapest. they all are black and round. use the manufactures suggested rotation schedule align your truck correctly and they all last decent imho. i currently have general at2 i think