• Forum membership has its advantages....

Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

michael_loomis

I'm very impressed with the wet and dry grip of my Toyo MT's.

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Check out the Driver side front tire ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350963299.034557.jpg

TMorford

ask TMorf about his BFGs. Lol
The KM2s are garbage. Heard of that happening to two other people. Get to head to Discount Tire for an inspection tomorrow. Hoping that having 16 Bajas will grease their hands for some cheap ATs before the 1000.

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
The KM2s are garbage. Heard of that happening to two other people. Get to head to Discount Tire for an inspection tomorrow. Hoping that having 16 Bajas will grease their hands for some cheap ATs before the 1000.

The old school mud terrains do that too, at the 425 i saw threads all over the place, on the first lap. our rears were beginning to de-tread as well.

HDRA1

The Godfather
The newer mickey Thompson MTZ and ATZ are tough ran th on the back of Billy' s car and could always use them as good spares and sidewalls are tough

jo maoma

Heisenberg
Who am I forgetting? Nitto? I've had those too, but they don't do jack for desert racing anymore, so I am less likely to spend money on them....

Nitto is a part of Toyo Tire, my Nitto terra grapplers are the best tire i've run.
i've run 33 and 35s and they have balanced with less weight than any tire i've
ever had...

TMorford

The old school mud terrains do that too, at the 425 i saw threads all over the place, on the first lap. our rears were beginning to de-tread as well.
Happened to my buddy who had those on his Sport Trac. I got a stock bed and fender back but he worked insurance and got Hanneman glass painted and mounted up front instead of replacing the bum stock fender. Mine are still within the DOT manufacturing date and have enough tread. Hopefully they do something.

michael_loomis

So what, bobs sons General had a bubble.. I don't even like General, but it was holding air wasn't it? Another tire may have blown the sidewall completely instead of just cutting the inner cords.

Bubble means nothing.

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
It was #larryson driving and that didnt go flat.. BJ was getting flats left and right that race tho

CRAIG_HALL

We finished Sunday with a left front bubble. Same as that pic of BJ. GT saw and took a quick look. Happened to be only tire we didn't change on truck from Saturday. Good thing we didn't get a flat, would have been a dumb move not to change it.

CRAIG_HALL

I personally like the cost of free tires regardless of brand. :)