• Forum membership has its advantages....

Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

michael_loomis

Speaking of unicorns, we were leaving LA Sunday, and this pretty good looking chick in a unicorn costume goes hauling ass across the intersection on one of those Pit B electric coolers. Gets to the other side and biffs in a pot hole! Unicorn tried to fly face first into the ground. It was epic.

I know I know, cool story bro.

[video]http://updates.jalopnik.com/post/34708889928/this-amazing-time-lapse-video-shows-sandys[/video]

And my old roommate (Hot Wheels) just moved to New York 2 weeks ago.

Why are hurricanes named after women? They come in wet and wild and leave with half your shlt.

ndvalium

Rescue Director
Spent the day at SEMA and now get to work 8 hours at the real job and back to SEMA all day tomorrow - 5 hours walking today and only made it through 1 hall successfully...

ndvalium

Rescue Director
How are the gloves working out?
absolutely awesome - Did you get my email when I received the package? I didn t hear anything back... I could use some more of the Ringers Stickers when you get a chance for our vehciles and couple of the big stickers for our banners.

OFFRD-JNKIE

Sand drags this weekend!

ndvalium

Rescue Director
Sand drags this weekend!
Absolutely - Season Finale for the the point series. All the heads up classes have already been decided but the pro bracket and sportsman brack classes are mostly up in the air - Should be a good turnout from what I hear - Still gonna be almost 90 down there Sunday - And that sucks to be in fire turnouts all day for....

I need an air conditioned trailer sponsor.....

OFFRD-JNKIE

- Still gonna be almost 90 down there Sunday - .[/QUOTE]

It has been a few degrees cooler than they have called for this week. Down in the 50s at night and cooking off early afternoon.

JRod

fast-aid.org
Leaving SD to drive to Ventura County this morning. Too bad LA is too big to drive around because I'll end up driving right through it during rush hour. Should be a good day no matter what, looking forward to it.

TMorford

Leaving SD to drive to Ventura County this morning. Too bad LA is too big to drive around because I'll end up driving right through it during rush hour. Should be a good day no matter what, looking forward to it.
When I had to go from San Clemente to Lancaster, I avoided LA by taking the 5 to the 55 to the 91 to the 71 up to the 10 (for a mile) to the 57 to the 210 and finally the 14. Could probably do something along those lines on the way back. Timed it out and saved an hour but youre gonna burn some more gas than usual.

JRod

fast-aid.org
When I had to go from San Clemente to Lancaster, I avoided LA by taking the 5 to the 55 to the 91 to the 71 up to the 10 (for a mile) to the 57 to the 210 and finally the 14. Could probably do something along those lines on the way back. Timed it out and saved an hour but youre gonna burn some more gas than usual.
Thanks for the tip- depending on what time I'm done, I may just meet Josh for dinner and leave after traffic but before he tries to take me home to his "special room"

TMorford

Thanks for the tip- depending on what time I'm done, I may just meet Josh for dinner and leave after traffic but before he tries to take me home to his "special room"
From my experience if youre not in LA by 3:30 youre gonna be idling forward at best. I used to drive up there Monday and come back Thursday afternoon for about 3 months straight and tried a lot of different routes, that was the best way to head north in the morning. Coming back south before 3:30, I hit the 5 to the 170 to the 101 and back on the 5. Anytime after that I just stuck with the 5 because its not gonna matter, but it always opened up once you hit twice as many lanes at the Orange County line haha.

jo maoma

Heisenberg
which one of you tards has the the truck parts biz...

JRod

fast-aid.org
From my experience if youre not in LA by 3:30 youre gonna be idling forward at best. I used to drive up there Monday and come back Thursday afternoon for about 3 months straight and tried a lot of different routes, that was the best way to head north in the morning. Coming back south before 3:30, I hit the 5 to the 170 to the 101 and back on the 5. Anytime after that I just stuck with the 5 because its not gonna matter, but it always opened up once you hit twice as many lanes at the Orange County line haha.
Thinking about just hitting the PCH to Santa Monica, lol... At least it will be scenic - we will see how the day plays out