• Forum membership has its advantages....

Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

fishd00d

What A Joke
VCP are what you need to hit in Baja. Some lines are still available but others will make you miss the Virtual Check Point. So you have to be careful. The score GPS download has all the VCPs on it so its easy to know where they are.

JRod

fast-aid.org
For those of you into College Football rivalries, ASU owned UofA tonight to reclaim the Territorial Cup tonight which makes the rest of the disappointing season a little more easy to deal with!

For those of you who consider yourselves patriots, the Red Dawn remake wasn't too bad and makes you leave the theatre ready to beat down communism if it ever comes knocking, lol...

JRod

fast-aid.org
No, why do you hate progress. This thread has done more good in off roading then any thread in history.
In addition to Fast-Aid owing a large part of its existence to WTAR and race teams recruiting people, this is where the best industry news breaks before it goes mainstream, lol

JRod

fast-aid.org
I heard Fish will solo from TJ to Cabo in a TT when he wins the lotto and he's already guaranteed a win- $ is the only thing keeping him from doing it. #surebet #easymoney

wheeli

Funny Guy from the North, eh
A buddy just messaged me and said my avatar looks like Deegan.....fk

JRod

fast-aid.org
no way....

...your avatar has a shirt on. Deegan is the Matthew McConaughey of off-road.
Hahahaha- I was just joking with Danny about Deegans constant photo-op status.

Like I've said before, I don't share details about people FA has offered to help, but keep everyone in your prayers- everyone is recovering but none of them will be quick or easyl recoveries