Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

roostthemoon

You got banned here too for being an idiot not that long ago. Sounds like you're the one who needs to evaluate your situation. Go troll elsewhere.
Negative. I got banned for being honest and and stating my opinion. I didn't know saying someone is a Jew was not allowed on this site. It won't happen again. I've never trolled this site. Keep what ever it is you have for me on DR please. Thank you

michael_loomis

It doesn't need to be private, just passworded to post. Who cares if he reads about how annoying he is.

bajafox

Accepted
WTAR probably has the most lurkers than any other thread, definitely should not be private and password protected is wtarded. Why keep others from posting in it?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

bajafox

Accepted
WTAR probably has the most lurkers than any other thread, definitely should not be private and password protected is wtarded. Why keep others from posting in it?

Exercise your right to block someone if you don't want to read their posts

Wtf just happened? Lol

michael_loomis

It's a joke man. Don't get all constitutional on me bro.

OFFRD-JNKIE

My boy all gangsta lookin during his hearing test... lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

EMS702

Rescue 1
I have become more of a lurker lately due to all the folks who really don't get the history of this thread. And could only hope to be a true part of the friendships formed here. And the creation of the greatest thing for Off Road racing Fast-Aid. . April 26 will be the 6 year anniversary of this thread. I still check it everyday because of the friends I have made. Rooster dude is annoying, I don't know him to judge his character but his posting is in no way worthy of the history of this thread. If any of ya'll are going to SS300 I will see you then.

slanted66

I have lurked this thread since I joined (only a few months). It is probably the best thread on here...fricken hilarious! I have been tempted to post before, but figured I needed to earn some cred before I do. Until I earn that cred, I hope you dont mind me continuing to lurk, and laugh my azz off.

And congrats jnkie...good looking kid!!