Wheeeeewww!! Thats A Relief...

michael_loomis

I been loosing interest in Star Wars, Solo doesn’t get me excited. Marvel movies on the other hand get me going. I can’t wait for Infinity War and Deadpool 2 to come out on blu ray. Hopefully Venom is sweet
Nobody cares how loose you are. WADR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
I been loosing interest in Star Wars, Solo doesn’t get me excited. Marvel movies on the other hand get me going. I can’t wait for Infinity War and Deadpool 2 to come out on blu ray. Hopefully Venom is sweet
They are still in theatres. Go watch them now you cheap ass bitch.

blue dog

Can I have all my dislike’s back. Please. I earned those by telling the truth to those that can’t handle it.

michael_loomis

What kind of assholes go to Mexico to eat Carl's Jr. and KFC?
I not 100% positive.. but.. I think they really went down there to buy ghetto motel AC units on the cheap.

blue dog

My first ever harbor freight purchase over $10.00 needed to add a tool cart to the shop and didn’t want to pay tool truck prices. Did my research, and it seems this little cart has a heck of a following . Funny thing is when I got it back to the shop, first thing I did was put $100.00 worth of castors on it. We will see if it stands the test of time. Cheers mother fuckers.
F7B6C9AA-8A6A-48E5-BB3F-8795FA122217.jpeg

michael_loomis

Thanks for the update. :eyeroll:

bajafox

Accepted
Finally joined the PCI family. Now my truck has 2 radios, 1 for WM and 1 for the race truck
20180601_125620.jpeg
20180601_120756.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk